Race to Sofia | Standings after Baku [updated after 7/9 events] - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #76
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of
Re: Race to Sofia | September 23 [updated after Seoul | 8/9]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Thanks for the update Joe, but ronim1 should also be highlighted in green, cause the way things are right now he is one of the qualifiers based on the Race rankings (9 tournaments, 9 qualifiers). Of course he is not certain to make it, just like anyone qualifying by Race ranking, but he should still be taken as a current qualifier - for the time being (at least that's how I always used to do it, by showing the same number of qualifiers as there are IS events in the season)

Of course, you don't have to fix this right away, you can do it in a new update.
Ok, no porblem. I was just basing it off 8 qualifiers, such is Sofia in WTA.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #77
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

11th

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #78
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Final Standings After Linz (9/9)

Red: Istanbul Qualifiers
Yellow: Qualifiers through winning an event
Green: Qualifiers through position in MM rankings.

@Joeh_37

Last edited by joeh37 : Oct 14th, 2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #79
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Race to Sofia | FInal Standings October 14 [updated after Linz | 9/9]

Congrats tina110, Mgray1966, JustPetko, Miracle Worker, Emrys, Zircon, ronim1, *Jean* and Хлоэ - that is, assuming Istanbul qualifiers stay the same until the last regular tournament is over
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #80
country flag histery

histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future

I think I have 145 pts from Linz ... not that it matters anyway
histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #81
country flag joeh37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenniscreep View Post
I think I have 145 pts from Linz ... not that it matters anyway
Fixed, thanks for pointing that out, something had gone seriously wrong, almost everything in the wrong place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Congrats tina110, Mgray1966, JustPetko, Miracle Worker, Emrys, Zircon, ronim1, *Jean* and Хлоэ - that is, assuming Istanbul qualifiers stay the same until the last regular tournament is over
Because of the above, the qualifiers are different to who you have quoted.

@Joeh_37
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #82
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeh37 View Post
Because of the above, the qualifiers are different to who you have quoted.
No problem, I know I jumped to conclusions with the early congratulations...
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #83
country flag joeh37

Above is unchanged so...

Sofia qualifiers

By winning event:
ronim1 - Linz
tina110 - Seoul
Mgray1966 - Bastad
JustPetko - Acapulco
Emrys - Katowice
Miracle Worker - Oeiras + Birmingham
By position:
*Jean*
F4CU
Хлоэ

@Joeh_37
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 07:09 AM   #84
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

I have only now noticed that I had Won Linz!!

2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #85
country flag joeh37

Road to Sofia after 7 events
2 events remaining.

Red: Istanbul Qualifiers (currently top 8 in race)
Yellow: Qualifiers through winning an event
Green: Qualifiers through position in MM rankings

@Joeh_37
Old Yesterday, 03:12 AM   #86
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Race to Sofia | Standings after Baku [updated after 7/9 events]

again, I am shocked that I am currently leading the race to Sofia

looks like no matter what happen, I will be one of the qualifiers at Singapore or Sofia

Thanks for the updates, Joeh
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:53 AM   #87
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Race to Sofia | Standings after Baku [updated after 7/9 events]

Currently in. Hope I can continue to stay in. Thanks joeh37!!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote