What new TV shows are you looking forward to for next season, here are the trailers.. - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What new TV shows are you looking forward to???

Marvel's Agents of Shield 4 22.22%
Dracula 3 16.67%
Sleepy Hollow 3 16.67%
Almost Human 1 5.56%
Once Upon a Time in Wonderland 6 33.33%
Resurrection 6 33.33%
The Crazy Ones 2 11.11%
Intelligence 1 5.56%
Blacklist 4 22.22%
Others (see trailers inside) 7 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #46
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What new TV shows are you looking forward to for next season, here are the traile

so many shows! but only about 1% will arrive here on a station i receive. "believe" and "masters of sex" looked the best to me. i can't believe they still use laugh tracks for sticoms.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:54 PM   #47
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What new TV shows are you looking forward to for next season, here are the traile

Second week in and I take back what I said about Mom. It actually is quite terrible.

Blacklist - the leading lady is quite horrible.

Masters of Sex is quite good, yeh.
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 03:35 PM   #48
country flag TZVETI83

TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future

So far what I think of the shows I have tried:

Masters of Sex - 9/10, best new show of the season. Original, captivating story telling with some of the best acting on TV. Must see!
Sleepy Hollow - 8/10, great new show, loads of potential, a bit creepy at times, well acted. Must see!
Blacklist - 7.5/10, James Spader is real good in his role, the show is intriguing, not as procedural as I once thought. Some of the other actors need to step it up. Watching!
Agents of SHIELD - 7/10, its not quite there and the cast need to work on their chemistry but episode 2 was much better, has a lot of potential. Watching!
Hostages - 6.5/10, its been OK so far and I am still watching but some of the dialogue and plots are just clunky. I am giving it a chance for now but needs to improve!
Dads - 2/10, one of the worst shows of the season, the jokes are just garbage. Not watching!
Trophy Wife - 6/10, A solid cast but I am not finding this show funny so I have dropped it. Not watching and it looks like it will be canceled soon so it will just make it easier!
Ironside - 2/10, boring procedural. It almost put me to sleep, the bad acting was the most interesting part. Not watching if they paid me to!
Super fun Night - 5/10, not as bad as I thought but I find it way to cliche. Rebel should be on something better. Not watching!
We Are Men - 1/10, no words for how bad this show is. Definitely Not watching!
Hello Ladies - 4/10, worst HBO show in years. Not Watching!
Betrayal - 5/10, this is no Revenge or Scandal, It has some things that work but I could barely finnish the pilot, I found it boring. Not watching!
The Crazy Ones - 7/10, Thank god for Robin Williams, the show needs better writing but it has plenty of good moments. Robin shines and Sarah well she is there. Watching, I will give it some time!
Michael J Fox Show - 6/10, Its a cute show but I barely cracked a smile. I love Michael J Fox but I will not be watching. Not Watching unless I hear of an improvement!
Back in the Game - 5.5/10, not horrible but not funny, the acting needs work, the chemistry between the actors is not there. Not Watching!
Lucky 7 - 4/10, looks to be the first cancellation of the season and for good reason, not terrible but not watchable either. Not Watching!
The Goldbergs - 5/10, Wonder Years ripoff without the charm, storytelling or originality. Not bad but not worth spending half an hour on every week.... Not Watching!
Mom - 6/10, it tries too hard at times, has all the elements to be a good show but just does not work. The writers go for the easiest of humor. Not Watching!
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - 6.5/10, not a bad show but I find the humor to be a bit unoriginal. Not my type of humor, Not Watching!
Sean Saves the World - 3/10, Jack from Will & Grace 2.0 as a dad and a lot more annoying. Not a funny moment in the whole pilot. Not Watching
Welcome to the Family - 4/10, Not a funny moment in the whole pilot. Not Watching.
The Millers - 5/10, Good acting, cheesy premise, cringe worthy fart jokes. Waste of good comedic talent. Not Watching.

So far only sticking with Masters of Sex, Sleepy Hollow, Agents of Shield, Blacklist, The Crazy Ones and for the time being Hostages.
TZVETI83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 12:27 PM   #49
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Negative review for Rebel Wilson's new show
I never saw any of the previous versions of Tomorrow People, but I did read about it a bit and I like Sci fi so I'm interested in that one.
When is Us and Them going to start showing?

I guess this is a US new shows thread, but I like "Big School" which just started here

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #50
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying so hard to like Crazy Ones because of SMG but I really really hate Robin Williams
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #51
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

I like Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I'll definitely keep watching.
It's the only new show I've watched so far but I think I'm gonna start The Blacklist, Masters of Sex and Agents of SHIELD.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #52
country flag eck
Esmerelda

Dear lord Trophy Wife is incredibly bad.
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #53
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck View Post
Second week in and I take back what I said about Mom. It actually is quite terrible.

Blacklist - the leading lady is quite horrible.

Masters of Sex is quite good, yeh.
Her hair in second episode was very distracted me! Was that a wig?!

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #54
country flag Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

I finally tried The Blacklist because I've always liked James Spader's movies. And he is really good in the show, but if the show goes anywhere IMHO he will have to carry it by himself! Spader comes off in the show like an actor that has done movies, but the rest of the cast is weak IMHO.
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #55
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZVETI83 View Post
So far what I think of the shows I have tried:

Masters of Sex - 9/10, best new show of the season. Original, captivating story telling with some of the best acting on TV. Must see!
Sleepy Hollow - 8/10, great new show, loads of potential, a bit creepy at times, well acted. Must see!
Blacklist - 7.5/10, James Spader is real good in his role, the show is intriguing, not as procedural as I once thought. Some of the other actors need to step it up. Watching!
Agents of SHIELD - 7/10, its not quite there and the cast need to work on their chemistry but episode 2 was much better, has a lot of potential. Watching!
Hostages - 6.5/10, its been OK so far and I am still watching but some of the dialogue and plots are just clunky. I am giving it a chance for now but needs to improve!
Dads - 2/10, one of the worst shows of the season, the jokes are just garbage. Not watching!
Trophy Wife - 6/10, A solid cast but I am not finding this show funny so I have dropped it. Not watching and it looks like it will be canceled soon so it will just make it easier!
Ironside - 2/10, boring procedural. It almost put me to sleep, the bad acting was the most interesting part. Not watching if they paid me to!
Super fun Night - 5/10, not as bad as I thought but I find it way to cliche. Rebel should be on something better. Not watching!
We Are Men - 1/10, no words for how bad this show is. Definitely Not watching!
Hello Ladies - 4/10, worst HBO show in years. Not Watching!
Betrayal - 5/10, this is no Revenge or Scandal, It has some things that work but I could barely finnish the pilot, I found it boring. Not watching!
The Crazy Ones - 7/10, Thank god for Robin Williams, the show needs better writing but it has plenty of good moments. Robin shines and Sarah well she is there. Watching, I will give it some time!
Michael J Fox Show - 6/10, Its a cute show but I barely cracked a smile. I love Michael J Fox but I will not be watching. Not Watching unless I hear of an improvement!
Back in the Game - 5.5/10, not horrible but not funny, the acting needs work, the chemistry between the actors is not there. Not Watching!
Lucky 7 - 4/10, looks to be the first cancellation of the season and for good reason, not terrible but not watchable either. Not Watching!
The Goldbergs - 5/10, Wonder Years ripoff without the charm, storytelling or originality. Not bad but not worth spending half an hour on every week.... Not Watching!
Mom - 6/10, it tries too hard at times, has all the elements to be a good show but just does not work. The writers go for the easiest of humor. Not Watching!
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - 6.5/10, not a bad show but I find the humor to be a bit unoriginal. Not my type of humor, Not Watching!
Sean Saves the World - 3/10, Jack from Will & Grace 2.0 as a dad and a lot more annoying. Not a funny moment in the whole pilot. Not Watching
Welcome to the Family - 4/10, Not a funny moment in the whole pilot. Not Watching.
The Millers - 5/10, Good acting, cheesy premise, cringe worthy fart jokes. Waste of good comedic talent. Not Watching.

So far only sticking with Masters of Sex, Sleepy Hollow, Agents of Shield, Blacklist, The Crazy Ones and for the time being Hostages.
you watch a lot of TV thanks a lot for your comments. it's a pity that in this post-modern-family world, there are so few good comedy shows.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #56
country flag eck
Esmerelda

The Tomorrow People is actually not bad, but the plot feels so contrived
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:18 AM   #57
country flag eck
Esmerelda

I was wondering how long Hostages will last but given how incredibly messy this show is I'm not surprised
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #58
country flag eck
Esmerelda

Hostages has got to be the most frustrating show to ever be produced.
Every single plan some sort of bloody fallback

Last edited by eck : Nov 12th, 2013 at 09:10 AM.
eck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote