Nebraska Court Rules Teen Too Immature for an Abortion, Fine to Raise a Kid - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #31
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nebraska Court Rules Teen Too Immature for an Abortion, Fine to Raise a Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by pla View Post
I have two questions:

1. Do you think people are actually born with the knowledge of how women/girls get pregnant?

2. The court do not force her to keep the child, it just means that not only she was abused by those who were supposed to protect her- a massive psychological trauma, she got pregnant (a disaster in itself in this case), but on top of that gloriously joyful situation, she has to add the trauma on her- losing her baby, AAANNNDD an innocent child, once born mind you, to be traumatized forever because it was abandoned. The question is you find this quite natural, normal, a sound solution?
1. Of course not. That's a silly question.

2. There is no sound solution in this case. That's another silly question.

One more thing before I leave this thread for good: if the boy who got Anonymous 5 pregnant doesn't step up and take responsibility for his role in this situation, he should be taken out back and shot.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #32
country flag pla

pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
1. Of course not. That's a silly question.

2. There is no sound solution in this case. That's another silly question.

One more thing before I leave this thread for good: if the boy who got Anonymous 5 pregnant doesn't step up and take responsibility for his role in this situation, he should be taken out back and shot.
Silly is the assumption that she had the possibility to avoid getting pregnant.

Second question is again provoked by your thoughts on the subject, and a rephrasing of the situation in which you assume solutions without considering all the possibilities.
pla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 01:28 AM   #33
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pla View Post
Silly is the assumption that she had the possibility to avoid getting pregnant.

Second question is again provoked by your thoughts on the subject, and a rephrasing of the situation in which you assume solutions without considering all the possibilities.
She did have the possibility to avoid getting pregnant. She could have chosen not to have sex.

OK, now I'm done.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #34
country flag pla

pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She did have the possibility to avoid getting pregnant. She could have chosen not to have sex.

OK, now I'm done.
Are you sure? You are not, yes, you are done
pla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #35
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Chat View Post
euh..Where did i say that ? the right for a woman to use her body as she wants doesn't give her the right to kill the life of someone else .
Agree. This is the bottom line.

If a child is then adopted (and there are millions of people desperate to adopt babies) it does not need to have 'abandonment' issues as such issues are put on children. The child can be told how much he/she was wanted and is loved.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #36
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey. View Post
I still don't understand how abortion is still such an issue in the US.
I still don't understand how people think abortion is justifiable. People try to justify things they want, but abortion really is not justifiable ethically or morally. And no, I'm not religious, but abortion is murder. Period.
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #37
country flag Londoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusions30 View Post
A fetus is not a kid. It doesnt technically exist yet. Better to never have to exist than to brought into a World with people who cant properly care for you and be forced into an unfair and cruel situation, if that is what it is going to be.
By all means have legislation that permits abortions. But don't try to dress it up, justify it morally. A fetus IS a human being and abortion is the killing of that human being.

How a child grows up is a separate issue and down to society.

It is the hypocrisy of people trying to dress something up which bothers me. At least have the guts to accept what is being done.
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #38
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the father of this child?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #39
country flag Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

Only in the court system of the good old U.S.A.! My country is becoming completely crazy and I fear it is only going to get worse
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:29 PM   #40
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you suggesting that minors should legally be forbidden to have sex?
They already are.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote