Doroteja Eric - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #91
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of
Re: Doroteja Eric

Great win! I am expecting those AO qualies now, demanding! :jump:

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
IVANOVIĆ*JOVANOVSKI*JAKŠIĆ
KVITOVA*DATE-KRUM*PETKOVIĆ*MLADENOVIĆ*
SELEŠ*DEMENTIEVA*CLIJSTERS*LI
NETTENIS.ORG

verdegreen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #92
country flag verdegreen

verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of verdegreen has much to be proud of

2-6 6-4 6-1!!!!! SHE IS IN FFINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
NETTENIS.ORG

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:05 AM   #93
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute
Well done o_O

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #94
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing win against Zanevska
She really is the real deal On Hard Courts anyway

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #95
country flag verdegreen

sHE LOST 6-3 1-6 4-6.. sHE HAD CHANCES IN BOTH 2. AN3. SET THOUGH...
oF ALL HER 6 LOSES IN FINALS, 5 WERE 3 SETTERS :/

Anyway, 50 pts more and she will play AO!!! Considering she played just 15 tournaments, and that she is not defending anything until february, plus her 3 worse tournaments are 1 pts each, she could go and lose in 2r of 15-25k 4-5 times and make it!
I hope though she will win one and achieve that goal in one week!

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
NETTENIS.ORG

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #96
country flag verdegreen

Another 25k, another good result. She is into semis!
1R ERIĆ, Doroteja (SRB, 4) - FLOOD, Emma (NOR) 6-1 6-3
2R ERIĆ, Doroteja (SRB, 4) - RODRIGUEZ, Victoria (MEX) 6-3 6-1
1/4 ERIĆ, Doroteja (SRB, 4) - JEGIOLKA, Justyna (POL) 6-2 6-3
1/2 ERIĆ, Doroteja (SRB, 4) - IRIGOYEN, Maria (ARG, 2)

She is beating the ones she is supose beat and giving hard time to the ones that are better ranked. I hope she gives Maria hard time and beats her.

AO qualies are no longer possibility, but reality! She will be around 235 with this semi, 225 with finals and 215 with a title!

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
NETTENIS.ORG

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #97
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo Teja

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz (W/kfh_9118)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #98
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute
Woow she is almost top 200 out of nowhere

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #99
country flag verdegreen

Yeah. She was hurt last year and fell from top 350 to top 550 at the end of the year, then she was out of top 700 at the begining of this year. Slowly she climbed 500 places!!!
Though it was not that big of a surprise. She played a final of 25k and a qf of 50k in 2011. She would have been top 200 already if there were no injury. But still, impressive!
She also said, before this season, that she is going to preparations for the first time, because if she wants to make something out of her career, this is the time, maybe last chance.

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
NETTENIS.ORG

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #100
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

(4)Doroteja Eric (SRB) def. (2)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) 6-3 6-4

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz (W/kfh_9118)
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #101
country flag Igorche

Bravo Teja idemo do nove titule

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #102
country flag verdegreen

She lost to De VROOME 4-6 3-6
sHE LED 4-1 IN THE FIRST SET

ERIĆ*JOKIĆ*JOROVIĆ
NETTENIS.ORG

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #103
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdegreen View Post
She lost to De VROOME 4-6 3-6
sHE LED 4-1 IN THE FIRST SET
Indy is a good player
There are many worse who she has lost to

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2013, 10:18 PM   #104
country flag misH@

misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all misH@ is a name known to all

http://www.nettenis.org/ekskluzivno-...i-za-nettenis/
Genie Bouchard
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 11:30 AM   #105
country flag Igorche

$25,000 Andrezieux-Boutheon (FRA)

R1

Doroteja Eric (SRB) d. (6)Kateryna Kozlova (UKR) 1-6 6-3 6-2

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles: