Indy de Vroome - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #466
country flag Maxblast

Maxblast is an unknown quantity at this point
Omg crossing my fingers for the final. Really hope she wins 😃
Maxblast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #467
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indy de Vroome

OMG she is in a 25K Final basically only beating players outside the Top 600
I think she is good enough to beat Eric but she hasn't really faced adversity except against Munozova Please win Take advantage of this points-whoring expedition

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #468
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Indy won her 1st 25k She defeated (4) Doroteja Eric (SRB) 6-4 6-3

Strange tournament
double bagel against Wienerova
top seed retired in her 2nd round match so Indy played against a Q ranked 807 in the QF
SF opponent having to retire after just 3 games.

But she finishes it off with a good win in the final aganst the nr 250

EDIT: btw good week for the Dutchies with Indy, Aran, Misa, Jainy

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI

Last edited by Sasja : Oct 13th, 2013 at 06:45 AM.
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #469
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Good win given Eric's recent results (Hradecka and other good players beaten) and she is very good on Hard (Horrible on Clay though )
Hopefully she can play with Anett again sometime soon and merge my Estonian/Dutch heritage

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #470
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure about her schedule. Did she travel all the way to Mexico to play 1 challenger
She was on the EL of 50k Saguenay, but WD from there to enter 50k Bendigo which is much weaker ofcourse
But WD from there as well.

In the week of 28th of Oct, she is still on the EL of 50k Toronto (WD from 50k Bendigo). Right now she would play Q there with 20 players from the top 200 in the MD. So no easy points there, but it will be a good experience and test with tougher competition compared to Bendigo. But still a few days before the WD deadline.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #471
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Indy

Big step in her career, can she still make it into the AO Q? That would be fantastic

I also have no clue where she is about to play next, seems so strange to go to Mexico for 1 tournament
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #472
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Indy

Big step in her career, can she still make it into the AO Q? That would be fantastic

I also have no clue where she is about to play next, seems so strange to go to Mexico for 1 tournament
Isn't she based in America?

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #473
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Isn't she based in America?
Partly yeah, she trains/trained at the IMG academy I think. But still.
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #474
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Partly yeah, she trains/trained at the IMG academy I think. But still.
It's so great to see this form come virtually out of nowhere
It all started in Imola

Anyway, she will go up to around 2060 after this so to make Australian Open Qualifying safely she will need only about 40 Points
Would have been intelligent for her to play some more weak tournaments to guarantee her the spot but either she doesn't necessarily plan to go or wants to improve against the better players Hopefully the second

Anyway, whatever she chooses I am sure she will have the best intentions in mind

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #475
country flag MarkNL

Quote:
YES!!!! Won my first 25k!

Old Oct 14th, 2013, 04:55 AM   #476
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations! Her ranking is now shooting up as well, great to see
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #477
country flag MarkNL

Indy is indeed training at the IMG academy again

Clip from the final:
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:43 AM   #478
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

267 on the ranking
Borisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 02:17 PM   #479
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows where she play next ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 02:32 PM   #480
country flag MarkNL

50k Toronto if I'm right.