My photos of Eleni - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2004, 02:55 PM   #1
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
My photos of Eleni

http://www.picturetrail.com/forever_rafter

I also have there photos of world's best female volleyball player,Maggie Glinka
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2004, 07:16 PM   #2
country flag _KidmaN_

_KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of
nice pics, thanks so much after i saw that pic with You and Eleni, i relized that probably i saw you during doubles match Eleni/Fabiola-Schiavone/Farina Elia. You were sitting close to me and shouting vamos Eleni, c'mon Fabiola am i right ?
_KidmaN_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2004, 07:44 AM   #3

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
I guess so, surely I was shouting "ela,ela Eleni" and Vamos Fabiola
Old May 10th, 2004, 12:01 PM   #4
country flag _KidmaN_

_KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of _KidmaN_ has much to be proud of
so i was right, good to know but little moxed vamos Eleni with vamos Fabiola :P
Old May 10th, 2004, 06:26 PM   #5

I hope you'll upload some pics of Eleni. Pozdrawiam
Old May 10th, 2004, 06:43 PM   #6
country flag _KidmaN_

yes i took few pics of Eleni in doubles so will do gallery very soon