Sammy's Asian Swing 2013 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #766
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of
Re: Sammy's Asian Swing 2013

I’m pretty happy with the match this morning.
Solid start, losing her game only once in two sets at the wrong moment, but correcting the thing in the third. Breaking, Broke back, but not losing her focus.
I saw someone we know running at the end of the second set as a temp’ coach.
She did great in fact. Fixing the thing by herself. Sure, we’re late in the season, but many would have pulled out.
B.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #767
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

If Shuaisur win tomorrow they have Mladdy and Pennetta in the final
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #768
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertisonline View Post
Iím pretty happy with the match this morning.
Solid start, losing her game only once in two sets at the wrong moment, but correcting the thing in the third. Breaking, Broke back, but not losing her focus.
I saw someone we know running at the end of the second set as a tempí coach.
She did great in fact. Fixing the thing by herself. Sure, weíre late in the season, but many would have pulled out.
B.
Bertrand, you are the undisputed champion of the tantalizing cryptic remark

Any chance of telling us who this "someone we know" was?

I agree completely with your analysis of the match btw. This was exactly the kind of match Sam has been losing this year (and before), but despite a few sloppy errors here and there, she really never lost her focus. Doi reminded me a lot of Fran in the RG '10 final, with her great serving and smart use of angles. The big difference is precisely that Sam didn't get flustered this time.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #769
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Well Done Sam on the win, keep it up. Keys will be very tough...

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #770
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

Flipkens lost. Sam will move to 19 if she wins her semi.
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #771

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

^With her final points to defend in Moscow she'll have her work cut out to be ahead of Kirsten by years end, but she has a pretty good chance of staying in the top 20 at least. If she can win the Osaka title that should pretty much clinch that I think.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #772

I'm having trouble finding a stream that works on my pc. Does anyone have a link?
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #773

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
I'm having trouble finding a stream that works on my pc. Does anyone have a link?
Here is one :
http://www.drakulastream.eu/static/p...027353510.html

B.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:07 AM   #774

Thanks Bertrand

Drakulastream sounds a bit scary. Hopefully for Madison and not for Sammy
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #775

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Weird to see a green hardcourt these days

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #776

Maddy seems to struggle a bit with Sam's kickers (I write, as she hits a clean winner)

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #777

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Weird to see a green hardcourt these days
As long as it isn't real grass, I think that's OK.

B.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:20 AM   #778

Sam serving well so far, but she will need to continue to do so. We saw what Maddy can do if Sam's serve is just a little bit off.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:22 AM   #779

Great angle from Maddy there

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:23 AM   #780

Early break for Sam!