Anett Kontaveit - Page 147 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #2191
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett Keep it up!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #2192
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Anett won the 1st Set but just lost the 2nd
She is so far 4/9 on BPs and I looked at 5*-4 Deuce Rodionova so I don't want to know how many game points she choked in that game and/or the match Does anyone know if she was winning?

EDIT: And a Double Fault to start the 3rd

EDIT 2: 2 DFs and broken at love And I am pretty sure she had 15-40 at 4-5*

EDIT 3: Anett gets a DF at 30-30 and takes advantage at the 1st time of asking 1-1

Last edited by chingching : Oct 11th, 2013 at 06:49 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #2193
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

This is so going like the match against Bai, at least by the scoreline.
In the first set she was broken for the first time from *51, this is getting chronical From there it all went down.
In the second she had 2 BPs on 45*, but couldn't break back. She was trailing in the second set as she lost her first serve right away at the beginning of the set.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #2194
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
This is so going like the match against Bai, at least by the scoreline.
In the first set she was broken for the first time from *51, this is getting chronical From there it all went down.
In the second she had 2 BPs on 45*, but couldn't break back. She was trailing in the second set as she lost her first serve right away at the beginning of the set.
When she just had 40-0 and lost a point I felt the onset of Cardiac Arrest Luckily she won to 15

Beat the Russian, win Doubles and get a SF

EDIT 1: Anett takes the break on her 1st opportunity Don't know whether that was at 15 or 30 but I DON'T CARE!!

EDIT 2: Even though Anett had 2 BPs including 40-30 and she saved the 1st BPs quickly, she surrenders the break Get back the momentum

EDIT 3: Wait it now says Anett has 4-1 but that she served a Double Fault Same thing happened to her against Bai but the other way around

Last edited by chingching : Oct 11th, 2013 at 07:12 AM.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #2195
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

What's with the scoreboard, it showed 32*, but now 41*
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #2196
country flag chingching

Quote:
What's with the scoreboard, it showed 32*, but now 41*
Either a bad call which got over-ruled or just a miss-put
bet365 has Anett at 4-2 now
Unfortunately she couldn't get the break even though she brought it back to 40-30

For some reason they haven't started the next game yet though even though there is no change of ends

EDIT: Anett just got the 1st point The amount she is a favourite at bet365 both worries me and makes me laugh 30-0 now Please get this to love

Edit 2: 40-0 Anett is $1.071 favourite I think they have stopped because of rain given the delay between points. Wait 40-15 If they are not taking breaks I don't know why there is always like a minute between points 40-30 but game... Wait apparently not 40-30 but 40-15 Must have been another mistake

EDIT 3: 0-40 Anett wins Glad she got it and a great opportunity against Liv to get a Final and hopefully another 25K Title Still, a Doubles Final to make Anett

Last edited by chingching : Oct 11th, 2013 at 07:30 AM.
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #2197
country flag muusa

Pheww that went well after all. 24 points earned, should be almost top 250 now
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #2198
country flag chingching

Quote:
Pheww that went well after all. 24 points earned, should be almost top 250 now
Anett and Ysaline lost 4 and 2 in Doubles They beat this team last week but I guess the same intensity wasn't there and Arina would want to avenge her loss to Anett and Nok to Ysaline Still, both are playing Bendigo so let's hope for some good Doubles performances there BTW, the preliminary Entry List for Bendigo has less depth than Perth and Maragaret River did And nothing compared to Europe I love journeywoman Anett
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #2199
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats in singles!
in doubles...

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #2200
country flag muusa

Anett has won the first set against Olivia 64 Keep going!
Struggles, but holds 64 30* now.
64 *40
64 50* she has taken 9 games in a row now from being *24

Anett wins 64 61 on the 3rd MP and will play in the final
Well done and also welcome to top 250!

Last edited by muusa : Oct 12th, 2013 at 07:27 AM.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #2201
country flag chingching

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
Great that she is finally starting to get some depth in 25Ks
Hopefully she can take another 25K to get her 4th of the year and better that finals record

BTW, apparently she had already had 2 MPs on Rogowska's serve at 5-0

Last edited by chingching : Oct 12th, 2013 at 09:33 AM.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #2202
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Wow! Congrats Anett!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #2203
country flag chingching

Well Anett got broken in the 1st game...
Still she has 15-30 I don't know what to expect from Falconi because there isn't any modern footage of her or even older stuff
Double Fault though and 15-40 for Anett
Anett gets it back at 30-40
No Double Faults yet but 15-15 Make that 30-15
Anett gets her 1st ace at 40-30 and it's game

Anett wins the 1st Set 6-2
And no Double Faults
15-15 now

Anett broken with a Double Fault
Had to come at some point

Anett Double Break down now

Thank the lord: 4-1

0-40 becomes 15-40 which becomes 30-40: Broken 2-4

Last edited by chingching : Oct 13th, 2013 at 06:10 AM.
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 06:10 AM   #2204
country flag chingching

Ace and 3-4 Just one more

Anett had 0-15, before Irina won 2 points including an Ace, before she Double Faulted so now 30-30 Massive opportunity now And it's 30-40 to get back to 4-4

And it is 4-4 Win now

0-30 Make her pay for losing 4 games in a row And it's 15-30 30-30 40-30 with an Ace (I think) but now Deuce Advantage Anett before a Double Fault so still Deuce Another GP now Take it please 5-4 Great come back

Last edited by chingching : Oct 13th, 2013 at 06:19 AM.
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #2205
country flag chingching

Anett wins 2 and 4 Another title, almost $4,000 and another 50 Points Can't believe it's only her 2nd 25K And such a great come back in the 2nd too Also, her 1st title in Australia Hopefully she can go into Bendigo with some confidence and really do well there She can win one of them IMO

Anyway, well done and a nice break now