Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 132 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #1966
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
This I hate wrong hopes that Maria has always given us. Peak was at this year's US Open with all those practice and gym pictures, and BAM, she withdrew like it was just a joke. I will never believe in her practice pics or her commitment again I will actually believe when she steps into the court to play her first match like TrollPova said
Yeah, that USO was pretty disappointing, but I think she wanted to play badly and tried her best until the last minute.
And she was not able to play Brisbane like 3 years in row, this time she just cannot skip
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #1967
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit I will be in Gold Coast during the Brisbane tournament. So close yet I won't be able to see her
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 05:44 AM   #1968
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Dammit I will be in Gold Coast during the Brisbane tournament. So close yet I won't be able to see her
That was me this year but she withdrew anyways so....
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #1969
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Yes I was still sleeping!!!
same, plus been drowning myself in a pile of practice exams and books.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Yeah, that USO was pretty disappointing, but I think she wanted to play badly and tried her best until the last minute.
And she was not able to play Brisbane like 3 years in row, this time she just cannot skip
this, otherwise why would she bother going to brisbane in the first place..
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #1970
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

All the signs are looking good for her to come back in January... in addition to her saying she was playing Brisbane, she was asked if she thought she'd be ready for the AO and she replied "Of course". The only thing that concerns me is that, even though according to Matt Cronin her shoulder is pain-free now, will it come back as soon as she starts putting stress on it?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #1971
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
All the signs are looking good for her to come back in January... in addition to her saying she was playing Brisbane, she was asked if she thought she'd be ready for the AO and she replied "Of course". The only thing that concerns me is that, even though according to Matt Cronin her shoulder is pain-free now, will it come back as soon as she starts putting stress on it?
Don't
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #1972
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Nadal's semi-fem "thank u" at the camera after winning his match today gave me life. JS.

So, she's playing Brisbane? That's expected.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #1973
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The thing that concerns me are the possible psychological scars. Will she have confidence in her service motion or have doubts as a result of which we could see the return of DFpova? On the positive side, she will still have a high ranking when she comes back, so she won't have to start from nowhere and work her way back up again.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #1974
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimaa View Post
There were some really vile comments in there. I suppose the anonymity of the keyboard allows some to show their true bitter personas. Very disappointing.
Bitching about people who have achieved a thousand times more than they ever will takes their minds of what losers they are themselves. Besides, hard to know who exactly qualifies for which category, but my guess is that about 10% of them are REAL fruitcakes with serious mental problems while 90% are just fakes having a bit of what they would call "fun."

But be that as it may, it makes GM a total waste of time. The same is probably true for most other sports forums. Sports bring out the worst in people and only a very tiny minority even attempt to look at things objectively. This in contrast to, say, forums about music, movies or the arts where you try to convince other posters to also have a listen or a look to whatever it is you're into, or if not to try to explain to them why you like what you like and why they are wrong for not liking it. On sports forums the vast majority of posters enter the conversation with a very prejudiced agenda. As far as womens tennis goes that agenda is as simplistic as "my fave is a genius and a jewel among women while your fave is a scrub and a bitch."

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #1975
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Is Craigster dead or what ? He hasn't posted in ages.

Last edited by doomsday : Oct 10th, 2013 at 09:27 AM.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #1976
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Byebye
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #1977
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Byebye
Are you banning yourself?
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1978
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Self-imposed exile, yes, probably forever. Miffedtwat has officially killed this place Let's see whether he and the admins judge his "quality control" of the forum to be a success when the entirety of GM in 6 months' time consists of RVD, Tennisbum and Doublefist all circle-jerking over Serena videos, with all the decent posters and the interesting discussions they produced long gone.

Last edited by dsanders06 : Oct 10th, 2013 at 10:32 PM.
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #1979
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold

As a newbie, I can see why. GM is a bit vile, the purple one and his comments recently were really heinous and nothing has been done. Why not just avoid GM.
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #1980
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

I HATE that i didnt get to post in the dsanders thread in Gm!!! hahahaah
loved the pics! good job gurl!!!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote