Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #1036
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread

Barbie has the game to beat her imo....but you know how volatile she is.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #1037
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Fell 3 and 2.

That loss is going to hurt, falls back out of the Top 100 to about #133. Maybe she can make it up in Bastad...
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #1038
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Wasn't unexpected as Barbora's record against high ranked players is not great. Errani a clay MM GOAT. Pity she didn't go to Budapest which is an ITF 75K masquerading as an MM

Hope she gets a decent draw next - I think she's entered in 100K Olomouc.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 09:40 PM   #1039
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

100K Vancouver.

Barbora, the #8 seed, handily defeated Alla Kudryavtseva, 4 & 1, to reach the SF. She now faces #7 Sharon Fichman for a spot in the final!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Aug 4th, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #1040
Tennis Fool

Barbs fell to Sharon, 61 46 46.

Still a good week for her. Third SF of the year
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Aug 12th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #1041
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 04:18 AM   #1042
Tennis Fool

USO-q draw:

(6)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova v Madison Brengle
Erika Sema v Arantxa Parra Santonja
Marta Sirotkina v An-Sophie Mestach
(wc)Jan Abaza v (25)Ying-Ying Duan

That last time Barbs and Madison met, in Fort Walton Beach in 2008, Barbs won 60 60. She is also now 99 spots higher than Madison. I don't see her losing this.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 11:16 PM   #1043
Tennis Fool

Barbara fell to Madison, 3 & 4.

I was actually at this match. Barbara could not hold serve and would lose all of the long rallies. She was her usual self on the court, and kept looking at her coach after every lost point. She yelled, "Where is my fucking service game?" The only time she had any real success was with the S&V, which she used a lot of in the second set, and broke Madison almost every game with it. She didn't really feel comfortable with the S&V however, and on her own serve kept rallying.

Madison hits hard, but does have much else to her repertoire. Returning at 5-3, 0-40, Barbs got the game back to deuce, then immediately lost the next two points. Awful.

Someone said that she had lost a lot of power since she came back. Of course the crowd was pro-Madison. One man kept saying, "Go Madison! Send her packing!"
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 01:51 AM   #1044
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
One man kept saying, "Go Madison! Send her packing!"
He ought to remember next he meets BZS, he's 27-inches from death .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #1045
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Poor BZS got routed by Marina Erakovic (6) in Quebec R2: 26 16
L8 start match; must have been past her bed-time .
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 07:50 AM   #1046
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

about her father

http://plzen.idnes.cz/jindrich-sdtry...lzen-zpravy_pp
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 03:47 AM   #1047
country flag Yellow Moon

BZS qualified in Tokyo but fell in R1 to Flipknes in two tights sets..
sooo close
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #1048
country flag Yellow Moon

Barbora does better in Osaka: gets thru the Quali draw and outlasts in R1 Vania King-terrier 26 63 61
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #1049
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to spiceboy

Old Dec 17th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #1050
country flag paulmara

Thanks to Protenis
Zahlavova-Strycova Barbora Kristyna Pliskova 6:1 6:2