Laura's Live Scoring Thread - Page 140 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #2086
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Re: Laura's Live Scoring Thread

You know, when I think about it, I can't think of any proper run of good form for Laura during her career thus far. Yes, she may have a good tournament here and there, and beat some good players, but most of the time we just end up discussing how she's going through a "rough patch". She needs to take a long think about what she wants from her career. I feel ready to give up on her. Without having actually watched the match, I can just imagine Laura slumping her shoulders throughout.

Last edited by *hingis_forever* : Oct 8th, 2013 at 07:20 AM.
*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #2087
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Diabolical.

She should have just ended her season after the USO. Some of these Asian losses could really knock her confidence going into next year.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #2088
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *hingis_forever* View Post
You know, when I think about it, I can't think of any proper run of good form for Laura during her career thus far. Yes, she may have a good tournament here and there, and beat some good players, but most of the time we just end up discussing how she's going through a "rough patch". She needs to take a long think about what age wants from her career. I feel ready to give up on her Without having actually watched the match, I can just imagine Laura slumping her shoulders throughout.
Aw, I feel the same sometimes. But she may surprise us.

Think about how rewarding it will be if she does live up to her full potential? You've followed her since juniors, don't leave now...
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #2089

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Aw, I feel the same sometimes. But she may surprise us.

Think about how rewarding it will be if she does live up to her full potential? You've followed her since juniors, don't leave now...
I know, it's just that, IMO, following the other British players is the exact opposite of following Laura. She is miles ahead of them in terms of talent, but I'm never left with the impression that they haven't given one hundred percent. Unfortunately with Laura, I often get that feeling. I may be wrong, but maybe it would be good if someone told her that, because maybe it would light a fire from within and spur her on to prove her doubters wrong.

Also, seeing Bouchard and Keys starting to out perform her is really annoying, because I sincerely believe she has so much more potential thaneither of them.

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #2090
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *hingis_forever* View Post
You know, when I think about it, I can't think of any proper run of good form for Laura during her career thus far.
Whereas in her pre-career up to around the time she turned 15 there was almost nothing but good form...

Quote:
I feel ready to give up on her.
Is that something you can achieve simply by willing it so?
I wish I could. (Though who else is there anyhow?)
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #2091

Just thought I'd say that I'm not really going to give up on Laura. I was just frustrated. It is about time that she started making good on her obvious talent. All I can say is thank God this season is over!

Old Jan 12th, 2014, 10:55 PM   #2092
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else getting a bad reception from Eurosport player?
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #2093
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

What do you mean?
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:05 PM   #2094
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
What do you mean?
Screen blackout.

It's fine now.
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:07 PM   #2095
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to watch two matches at once is always horrible. C'mon Wabson!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #2096
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing quite like the first day of a slam...

Laura's outfit is fuglier than I expected, though. Damn it Stella.
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:08 PM   #2097

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Laura has arm definition...
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:10 PM   #2098
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

Oh God Laura looks like a sunflower... Stella...

Anyway this should be a good match! Cmon Laura
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:12 PM   #2099
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Well, it's better than her USO outfit
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 11:14 PM   #2100

ES commentators are annoying me already.......wow really rankings are based on 12 months play? Seriously, you think anyone up at midnight watching this isn't a diehard tennis fan?