Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 262 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 04:11 PM   #3916
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

She hasn't withdrawn from the Poitiers qualies yet. Hmm, trying to work her way back to playing shape or just hasn't gotten around to doing it?

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100030139
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 04:15 PM   #3917
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
She hasn't withdrawn from the Poitiers qualies yet. Hmm, trying to work her way back to playing shape or just hasn't gotten around to doing it?

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100030139
I hope I'm wrong on this one, but I think it's only a matter of time until she pulls out of this one too
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 04:18 PM   #3918
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Her ranking is too low to enter Qualies directly. She is currently #4 on the ALT list.

To be honest, it wouldn't be sensible for her to play here in her position and fight for 5 points in this loaded Q against some Top 100 opponents. She already did so in the Masters events and as we know, the effect on her ranking would be minimalistic in comparison to the pressure on her body.
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 04:32 PM   #3919
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice ioana_sk8r is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Her ranking is too low to enter Qualies directly. She is currently #4 on the ALT list.

To be honest, it wouldn't be sensible for her to play here in her position and fight for 5 points in this loaded Q against some Top 100 opponents. She already did so in the Masters events and as we know, the effect on her ranking would be minimalistic in comparison to the pressure on her body.
Yes, I saw she was an alternate, but #4 with 2+ weeks to go means there's a pretty good chance you'd get in. It just seemed a little strange she didn't officially withdraw at the same time she did from the other French HC tournaments; that's all. It would make more sense to take the rest of the year off and make sure she's in the best possible shape to start 2014, I concur .

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : Oct 3rd, 2013 at 04:39 PM.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #3920
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Just as I imagined, her name appears on the withdrawals list for Poitiers starting today.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #3921
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Alex

I just love everything about her. And to think I stumbled upon the name Dulgheru randomly by looking at old WTA highlights on the website and saw she won Warsaw in 2009 ranked #201 in the world

Will she be in the main draw for the 125K Events in November? I know one is Taipei, I can't remember the other one.
Jankovic at her dramatic best will lead, throw the lead away, spot you a massive lead in the third set, decide to come back with some blazing retrieving and backhands, almost comeback, and then hand you the win, possibly with back to back double faults or netted forehands. You have no agency in this match. You might start to wonder if you have free will. Perhaps solipsism is true after all - is it Jankovic's world and you're simply allowed to live exist in it? It's basically existential waterboarding.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #3922
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold

She isn't in the draw for Nanjing : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=607889 so 99.99% will not be in the next one.

So only next year unfortunately

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #153 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #169 - RUP: Beinasco '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #101 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #96; PAW: #82
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #3923

Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold

I've spoken too early . Looks like she'll be in 50k + H in Nantes

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100030144

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #153 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #169 - RUP: Beinasco '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #101 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #96; PAW: #82
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #3924
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
I've spoken too early . Looks like she'll be in 50k + H in Nantes

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100030144

Nice to see her playing some more. Niculescu is there too!
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 04:55 PM   #3925
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

she's always the best

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #3926
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Nantes 50k+H

(8)Sofia Arvidsson (SWE) v Magda Linette (POL)
Richel Hogenkamp (NED) v Daniela Seguel (CHI)
Irina Ramialison (FRA) v Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU)
(3)Yulia Putintseva (KAZ) v (wc)Kinnie Laisne (FRA)

Nice draw
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #3927
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Good luck Alex !
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #3928
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't draw a seed, and the seed she could face is in terrible terrible form. Come on Alex!
Jankovic at her dramatic best will lead, throw the lead away, spot you a massive lead in the third set, decide to come back with some blazing retrieving and backhands, almost comeback, and then hand you the win, possibly with back to back double faults or netted forehands. You have no agency in this match. You might start to wonder if you have free will. Perhaps solipsism is true after all - is it Jankovic's world and you're simply allowed to live exist in it? It's basically existential waterboarding.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #3929

Great opening of the draw after (sadly) Niculescu's withdrawal . Could make even semi's with a bit of will and concentration.

Old Oct 29th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #3930
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

(LL)Yvonne Neuwirth (AUT) d. (10)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) 63 75

Holy shit that's terrible
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote