** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #976
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
I really wanna know who her coach will be. Maybe still looking for someone that's why she isn't posting any pictures?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #977
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
I really wanna know who her coach will be. Maybe still looking for someone that's why she isn't posting any pictures?

Sumyk , Hingis and hope his name won't be Mouratoglou

I'm not waiting anything sensible from Maria to be honest.....

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #978
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Sumyk , Hingis and hope his name won't be Mouratoglou

I'm not waiting anything sensible from Maria to be honest.....
Hingis??? She won't need a drama queen for sure. She needs someone that remains calm and doesn't talk trash.

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #979
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

something tells me maria's the type to never ask for help/coaching from another woman.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #980
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I have this feeling that she's working with Hingis . Hingis is nowhere to be seen at the moment and she withdrew from her schedules tournaments, maybe because she's the new coach of Maria.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #981
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Davenport would make more sense.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 12:39 AM   #982
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Hingis would be too much for me to handle

Rena don't need more reason to drag Maria's wig
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #983
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

For me it's Hingis or Chrissie

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #984
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
something tells me maria's the type to never ask for help/coaching from another woman.
agree with you
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #985
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

For this tweet

Quote:
Hugh Wilson ‏@Hugh_Wilson
Dimitrov hitting here in Stockholm. Needs some water, sends @MariaSharapova to the players lounge. She provides. #good #relationship

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #986
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

I want a comeback update - is she actually committed for Brisbane, or was Na-Mug just trolling using the twitter response as a confirmation?

For coaching, I want a real coach, not some star player. There are different skill sets involved in coaching vs. competing and don't know if a player would really be able to translate their on-court success to the coaching role. I mean what top-tier coach is there that was a successful player? Only one I can think of is Lendl, and he's on the men's side.

Also, whoever is going to coach her coming up (either Hoggy :conspiracy: or someone else), I hope he/she stops with the on-court coaching and makes Maria figure it out herself. I want her to mimic the conditions of a GS and if you can't have the benefit during a GS match, don't take it in a non-GS match.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #987
country flag goldlion

I got a feeling it's back to Michael Joyce and she will finish her career with him in 3 years after Rio.

Old Oct 13th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #988
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
I got a feeling it's back to Michael Joyce and she will finish her career with him in 3 years after Rio.

the same Joyce who talked crap about her after splitting up few years ago? Never gonna happen - if you diss the Diva and her skills, forget about forgiveness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #989
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
the same Joyce who talked crap about her after splitting up few years ago? Never gonna happen - if you diss the Diva and her skills, forget about forgiveness.
I dont remember this. What did he say?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #990
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I just want her to win another slam at least. 4 is not enought to be a legendary diva in matter of tennis
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote