The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu - Page 186 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 09:44 AM   #2776
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

She's crying on the inside, you can actually see it on her face
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 09:47 AM   #2777

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

36 16
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 09:49 AM   #2778
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Monica really needs to get control over her emotions. She is wearing them on her sleeves and it's making her vulnerable.

Not so much today as her chances to beat Wozniacki are rather slim, but in the past there were many matches where she was simply losing it mentally, because emotions got the better end of her.
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 06:09 PM   #2779
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Moni

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #2780
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Linz, Main Draw:

Cirstea(5) VS Mayr-Achleitner(WC)
Q vs Q
Cadantu vs Klaffner(WC)
Niculescu vs Ivanovic(2)

Rematch from last year where Ivanovic won in straight sets.

You know what you have to do Monica, we all want that R2 to happen.
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #2781
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

IIRC Ana isn't too bothered by her slice
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #2782

Auch!
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #2783
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

So... Monica will play Kerber instead

(6)Cirstea vs (wc)Mayr-Achleitner
Q/LL vs Q/LL
Cadantu vs (wc)Klaffner
Niculescu vs (1/wc)Kerber
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #2784

Auch auch!
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #2785
country flag Curcubeu

Kerber is having a lot more troubles with Monica's game than Ivanovic. After all Kerber relies on her opponent's pace and thinking back to Paris Indoors a couple of years ago, Monica was holding up nicely with the eventual champion of that week.

That said, Angelique seems to have left her problems from the start of the year behind and presents herself now in much better form, so that I don't think that Monica can do much at the moment.
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #2786
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Very weird change of the draw.

But in H2H Monica did better against Kerber than against Ivanovic. And , as Kerber was called in very late for this tournament, maybe she has a small chance.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #2787
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I guess everybody is cheering for Moni Such an unfair way to get that wc for Kerber.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #2788
country flag Curcubeu

Showing their real personality

Meme worthy. Will definitely be saved and used in the future.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #2789
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

*screaming*

Wig apart, Monica is rocking that outfit, I don't recall seeing that sexy side of her.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #2790
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
*screaming*

Wig apart, Monica is rocking that outfit, I don't recall seeing that sexy side of her.

Here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post

: +

And I found a few weeks ago , some photos where she looked even hotter than that . (with Hanescu at a Juniors Tennis day, on a blog) but I can't find them anymore

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote