** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #961
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Maria's officially out of the YEC via WTA website:
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...nkovic-qualify
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #962
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Expected.
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #963
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

. I am so gutted. Istanbul was the tournament I was waiting for the whole year and then this .

Please recover and don't withdraw from AO as well .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #964
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters
Sharapova camp says shoulder feeling lot better but not enough time 2 get ready 4 Champs. Scheduled 2 be back at practice in 2 weeks-ish
Quote:
Matt Cronin@TennisReporters
Sharapova will name a new coach in early November and no I don't know who (yet)
If she feels better, she has like 2/3 weeks for YEC, it's enough time to practice

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #965
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
If she feels better, she has like 2/3 weeks for YEC, it's enough time to practice
Which part of the whole 'she's starting to practice in 2 weeks time' did you not understand? To go and play YEC with a week or less of practice after a couple of months of not playing, plus against the best players in the world and in full intensity, would not give her anything tennis wise except satisfy your wish to see her on a tennis court at any cost, and possibly straining the shoulder more than she should after such a long break

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #966
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Which part of the whole 'she's starting to practice in 2 weeks time' did you not understand? To go and play YEC with a week or less of practice after a couple of months of not playing, plus against the best players in the world and in full intensity, would not give her anything tennis wise except satisfy your wish to see her on a tennis court at any cost, and possibly straining the shoulder more than she should after such a long break
Well, she posted pics of her training after the US Open

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #967
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Well, she posted pics of her training after the US Open
how many with her shoulder in motion?
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #968
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
how many with her shoulder in motion?
Exactly. The only pics she posted were from the gym. For all we know, she hasn't picked up a tennis racquet since those practice sessions at the Open

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #969
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I agree completely. I would rather wait until 2014 and when she's 100% ready to get back to playing tennis than to see her play YEC unprepared and not fully recovered.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #970
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

masha

i wasn't expect her to play YEC, but i miss her a lot, i can't wait to see exibition matches

i wish her that sh recover full and find great team, now she is travelling across the europe, let her enjoy, and then please regroup, i have bad feeling that we gave shitty 2014 season ahead of us

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #971
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Despite a tiny bit of hope left, I was under no illusion that Maria would turn up to play in Istanbul. She has made the right choice, better rest and wait for the 2014 season. Getting started again will not be without challenges though. I wish her all the very best, I look forward to see her winning more trophies.
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #972
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Maria out of YEC !

Will Maria at least be able to play Fed Cup final ?

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #973
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Maria out of YEC !

Will Maria at least be able to play Fed Cup final ?
she won't. Her next WTA tournament is Brisbane in 2014.(confirmed by Masha on twitter) in December she plays 3 exho matches.

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #974
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
she won't. Her next WTA tournament is Brisbane in 2014.(confirmed by Masha on twitter) in December she plays 3 exho matches.

Who will then play for Russia ? Russian tennis has become so bad

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #975
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post

Who will then play for Russia ? Russian tennis has become so bad
Makiri and Pavs will flop there , it's their turn

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote