Your career goals for Maria - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #1
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold
Your career goals for Maria

I would like to see Maria Sharapova achieve the following things

Singles:

Miami
Madrid
Wimbledon
Roger's Cup
Stanford
US Open
Olympic Gold Medal to complete Golden Grand Slam & Super Grand Slam
WTA Championships

Doubles:

Career Grand Slam & Golden Grand Slam
WTA Championships
Olympic Gold Medal

Mixed Doubles:

Career Grand Slam & Golden Grand Slam
Olympic Gold Medal
Hopman Cup

Last edited by adamserenavenus : Oct 8th, 2013 at 04:36 PM.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #2
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your career goals for Maria

gtfo
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #3
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I think some more wins are possible, but I think what she decides to do with the rest of her life is more significant...she will decide, as she should. candy, architecture, family, media presence....things we do not know about yet. I do not rule out more grand slams, but two significant bouts with her shoulder has to have her thinking of many other things.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #4
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
but two significant bouts with her shoulder has to have her thinking of many other things.
Did you see her reaction to Larry King`s question about retirement? I am sure tennis is priority # one for her for next 3 years.
And eliminate this double thread!
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #5
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to see her win the AO and Wimbledon again.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #6
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold

To win Wimbledon in 2014 would be awesome - 10 year anniversary and everything. More importantly, that her shoulder recovers and she can get back to winning big.
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #7
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Here for another AO domination

There isn't much more I want from Maria though other than to stay true to herself and keeping her game on court aggressive (and be healthy ), the achievements will come.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #8
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Did you see her reaction to Larry King`s question about retirement? I am sure tennis is priority # one for her for next 3 years.
And eliminate this double thread!
yes...I really enjoyed that interview. I believe her answer was honest. It did contain an element of wishful thinking which we all share.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #9
country flag shawki-pova

shawki-pova is an unknown quantity at this point

i won't ask more then winning MIAMI
5 times runner up and no title what a shame
shawki-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #10
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Slams slams slams. Wimbledon next year would be really really awesome. But I'm fine with any slam. That would be her second one of all the slams. She could flop at some small tournaments here and there, but winning a slam matters the most. I don't need another really consistent year, go far at all tournaments, stay in the top 3 but Semipova or EvenflopbeforeQFpova show up in slams

And don't make me go there about doubles! Wishful thinking. She is not Navratilova ffs But seriously, are doubles and mixed doubles really that important to you? Cause sometimes I read Serena Slam and I saw you want her to win the mixed doubles even more than the singles one

Oh and those edits and rumors about Maria playing in some fcking MMs (that maybe you edited it yourself ) Why did you have to do it? To troll us and make us believe? Trust me, that trick is getting old, and we're not that dumb
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #11
country flag Kuzzy24

Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future Kuzzy24 has a brilliant future

The super grandslam? Care to educate me?
Kuzzy24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #12
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

I want her to win at least two more majors before she retires. That's kinda asking for much but not really. Getting to one more major championship will be tough enough. But yes, two more would make me feel satisfied with her career. Unlike most here, I really don't care much if she wins the AO. Another Wimbledon and another French are the two I'd want to see her get the most, followed by the US Open.
Icky80 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #13
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Miami at least. 5-time runner up is no fun.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote