Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 274 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #4096
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
What I don't understand is why he doesn't walk away from her--if he waits much longer, who will hire the coach that took a player from top-2o to 200?
Who would hire him now?? Good money as long as he can get it from Julia.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #4097
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You must get tired of typing "UE Julia"....
Copy+Paste

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #4098
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post

I didn't work out for Marta with just one boob, maybe Jule should try it with 2
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #4099
country flag traxillo

traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all

pathetic performance so far! She just looks totally out of shape! No muscles, slow movements, gawky hits, tired face.... 1 year of hard fitness work away from Stuttgart 2011!
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #4100
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What I don't understand is why he doesn't walk away from her--if he waits much longer, who will hire the coach that took a player from top-2o to 200?
He´s also the coach, who took her to the top 15 in the first place, but tbh outside of her four weeks between Stuttgart and the French Open in 2011 she rarely played like a top 20 player.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #4101
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Giorgi serving 0-2*

0-15 DF Giorgi
15-15 return UE Julia
30-15 backhand UE Julia
40-15 return UE Julia
40-30 forehand winner Julia
0-3 return UE Julia
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #4102
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Julia is taking this ass-kicking quite blandly.

Her movement on court reminds me of my grand-ma and a tank.
joy division is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #4103
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
He´s also the coach, who took her to the top 15 in the first place, but tbh outside of her four weeks between Stuttgart and the French Open in 2011 she rarely played like a top 20 player.
He has made very very little progress with her in terms of her game. There are not really technical improvements, she just had her head screwed the right way more often. But in terms of her game she is regressing, look at her footwork now compared to 2011.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #4104
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
First round exit at Pattaya City next year and then Playboy beach shooting.

Wait is Pattaya City still on the calendar?
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #4105
country flag KatjaS

Julia serving *0-3

15-0 FE Giorgi
15-15 FE Julia
30-15 service winner Julia
40-15 service winner Julia (non-useless 2nd serve!!)
1-3 FE Giorgi

A game without an unforced error!!
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #4106
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
First round exit at Pattaya City next year and then Playboy beach shooting.

Wait is Pattaya City still on the calendar?
There's nothing less likely in the world.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #4107
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Julia is taking this ass-kicking quite blandly.

Her movement on court reminds me of my grand-ma and a tank.

Maybe someone could tell her that she's the veteran on the court.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #4108
country flag KatjaS

Giorgi serving 1-3*

15-0 return UE Julia
15-15 FE Giorgi
30-15 return error Julia
40-15 forehand UE Julia
1-4 winner Giorgi (looked out)
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #4109
country flag KatjaS

Stach told us what she told him about her planned off-season: Vacation, then Portugal, then early to Australia.

Someone scream at her.
Old Oct 8th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #4110
country flag Patrick345

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
He has made very very little progress with her in terms of her game. There are not really technical improvements, she just had her head screwed the right way more often. But in terms of her game she is regressing, look at her footwork now compared to 2011.
She was never as good as her ranking, but obviously she is regressing right now. Arguably the worst player in the top 100 atm, but how much of that is also down to her? Imho Fissette and Sanchez parted ways with Lisicki, because Lisicki couldn´t accept their demanding highly professional approach to the game. Maybe Nensel is just wired differently with a very thick skin and just as complacent as she is.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Closed Thread