the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #121
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread

she will be back in 2014. book it
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #122
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all

today MARTINA sign A shoes contract with yonex ?

YONEX Makes Footwear Contract with Martina Hingis
We are pleased to announce that we have made a footwear contract with Martina Hingis including tennis shoes and running shoes.
Martina became the world No. 1 player at the tender age of 16 with three Grand Slam titles in 1997, and gained brilliant success in her career. She was praised for her great achievement to be inducted into the Tennis Hall of Fame at just 32 years old in July this year. Furthermore Martina made a comeback to the WTA Tour, and currently plays in doubles competition.
In addition to a tennis racquet contract with Martina, we also supply footwear in her every activity to support her play. She trains with YONEX shoes for competing at tournaments and is pleased with the cushioning, “Today’s game requires power so it’s very important to train hard. YONEX shoes have great cushioning performance so that I can train with less fatigue. It’s so helpful for me.”
theseekers is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 01:45 AM   #123
country flag catcat33

catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all

Taiwan Exo 2012:
Hingis VS Graf: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEyMjY5OTc2.html

Hingis/Ivanisevic VS Graf/Agassi: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEyMzI3ODg4.html
catcat33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 06:49 AM   #124
country flag TheNexus

TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of

TheNexus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 06:35 PM   #125
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all

tomorrow martina Will flying in Tokyo for many sponsors représentation more news on this future too
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #126
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Martina at WTA Tokyo

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #127
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

at Pan Pacific x26HQ http://hqworld.net/2013/09/martina-h...-pacific-open/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 04:24 AM   #128
country flag catcat33

catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all

Happy 33rd birthday Martina!
catcat33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #129
country flag theseekers

happy birthday martina hingis
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #130
country flag theseekers

official martina is back in 2014 with a new partner
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #131
country flag theseekers

source on this official Facebook
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #132
country flag theseekers

2 exhibition for 2013 with martina hingis. 19 october 2013 at valencia open mixte double between hingis/verdasco and ferrerons/lauder and in november martina Will playing the necker cup with nadal, ivanovic, hantuchova, kvitova, cirstea
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #133

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

very good news indeed
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 10:53 AM   #134
country flag theseekers

https://www.facebook.com/MartinaHingisOfficial
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseekers View Post
source on this official Facebook
cant find that information on her facebook? :S