•~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2. - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #3361
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Hey, everyone! I haven't been able to follow tennis during the last few days and I just found this huge thread about Kerber receiving a WC in Linz. Could someone please summarize briefly what this is all about? Thanks.

Oh, and Kvitova withdrew from Linz? What's the reason?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #3362
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Hey, everyone! I haven't been able to follow tennis during the last few days and I just found this huge thread about Kerber receiving a WC in Linz. Could someone please summarize briefly what this is all about? Thanks.

Oh, and Kvitova withdrew from Linz? What's the reason?
Kerber has been given a wildcard into Linz a day after the draw was done. Lisa-Maria Moser withdrew, giving back her wildcard citing "personal reasons", but instead has been given a doubles wildcard, which looks kind of dodgy. The other controversy stems around Kerber as a 2012 year end top 10 player had already played 2 internationals this year. Supposedly she wanted to play Carlsbad but because they already had 4 top 10 players she had to play Washington instead, which means the tournament didn't count towards commitment (this is in the rulebook). This has only come to light now though.

This has left a lot of people unhappy. See various player's twitters (Ivanovic, Vekic etc.). Jankovic fans aren't happy because this obviously directly affects her chances of qualifying for Istanbul. Ivanovic fans aren't happy because she's been moved from a soft section of the draw to a tougher section of the draw as a result. Other people are disappointed with the way it has been handled with regards to it appearing like they have forced a player to hand back her wildcard.

Kvitova withdrew from Linz with a lower back injury. The tournament organiser hinted she won't play until Istanbul now, but this hasn't been confirmed (she's entered in Moscow).
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #3363
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot, ozza! Quite a curious story indeed. Can't wait to hear what officials have to say on this.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #3364
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

This is extremely ridiculous . They already did some serious rule bending to allow her to play a third International this year, but apparently that was allowed under some obscure rule I doubt most players even knew about it. But they also forced a local wildcard to withdraw so they could give her wildcard to Kerber. This also is completely unnatural, as in any other circumstances a player who withdraws (wildcard or not) gets replaced by a lucky loser once the draw is out. Even looking at this Linz draw it's a joke .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #3365
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Sounds like some entertaining drama.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #3366
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Had an 18 hour power cut after a severe storm today .
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #3367
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

I made this thread a sticky thread so it appears on the top of this sub forum. I thought it'd be easier for anyone new here to see this thread so he/she can introduce himself/herself.
VIKA? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #3368
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA? View Post
I made this thread a sticky thread so it appears on the top of this sub forum. I thought it'd be easier for anyone new here to see this thread so he/she can introduce himself/herself.
Can't you change the title in some form, so it includes "off-topic" in it. That's the problem with this thread, that unless you know, it looks like an identical copy of the Vikalume thread.
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #3369
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Can't you change the title in some form, so it includes "off-topic" in it. That's the problem with this thread, that unless you know, it looks like an identical copy of the Vikalume thread.
Done.This may be easier for new users
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #3370
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

Don't forget to vote here :
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=616913
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #3371
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIKA? View Post
Done.This may be easier for new users
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 10:11 AM   #3372
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Remember to vote: TF Favorite top 100 player 2014 QF: Group 1......
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=618641
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #3373
country flag Natural Joe

Don't forget to vote in Sexysova's thread:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=619545
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #3374
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Don't forget to vote in Sexysova's thread:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=619545
20 players..hard work to come up with that many names for me. But will try later.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #3375
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
20 players..hard work to come up with that many names for me. But will try later.
5 liked/5 disliked would be enough.