** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 03:04 AM   #946
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
She wants to make her house great. Maybe you are not aware but she bought a house in LA.
I think this has more to do with that building project in India, or wherever this is happening
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #947
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

New physio Jérôme Bianchi from France for next two years
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #948
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
New physio Jérôme Bianchi from France for next two years

The rugby player? Where did you hear that?

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #949
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Jerome Bianchi? So no more that little asian dude, who I think was doing a stellar job with her...I guess the job wasn't good enough at the end of the day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #950
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Jerome Bianchi? So no more that little asian dude, who I think was doing a stellar job with her...I guess the job wasn't good enough at the end of the day
It seems Juan, not Yutaka
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #951
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

starlet...leggy lass...smart brains....and she reads books! she has possibilities!
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #952
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobruiz View Post
The rugby player? Where did you hear that?
Yes, the rugby player and the current physiotherapist of the France female tennis team. He also participated as a physiotherapist in the victory of France in the Davis Cup in 1991 and 1996
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #953
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I am not keen at the idea that she is firing all her team now... Hire-fire... The Connors thing was absurd.
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #954
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
I am not keen at the idea that she is firing all her team now... Hire-fire... The Connors thing was absurd.
Agreed, it seems out of charcacter. and I really liked Juan, it seemed like she liked him too
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #955
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
As long as daddy Yuri comes back, I'm fine.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #956
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

She did not fire Thomas, he left; by now everyone must have been made aware of that.
Juan is family, I seriously doubt that she would have fired him. Maybe he wants a break as well; I mean, he has kinds and all.
As to Jimmy, it most probably was just a publicity stunt to prevent people from knowing she is injured, yet keep talking about her. She must have known that she would not have been able to play USO straight after Wimbledon.
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #957
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Kr...Other_entrants
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #958
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

is this confirmed? my dog has a wiki account. he may have edited that page after seeing me crying last night with a bottle of wine in hand.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #959
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
some fake wikipedia entry from this troll whose shtick is boring and lame
Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
is this confirmed? my dog has a wiki account. he may have edited that page after seeing me crying last night with a bottle of wine in hand.
No. The guy's an asshole who's been posting that Maria's going to enter any and every MM because I guess he thinks it's funny. We need to ignore him.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #960
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerM View Post
No. The guy's an asshole who's been posting that Maria's going to enter any and every MM because I guess he thinks it's funny. We need to ignore him.
thanks. bitch is going red!
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote