Samantha Murray - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #76
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of
Re: Samantha Murray

Sam plays Arina Rodionova in the US Open qualies.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 10:12 AM   #77
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Sam is 2nd on court 6 today. Good luck Sam!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 06:01 PM   #78
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

wins 6-4 6-1 in her first GS outside of Wimbledon!

Looks like she'll play Taylor Townsend next who is a set and a break up against Birnerova.
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 07:33 PM   #79
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Jolly well done Sam!
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 03:11 PM   #80
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Townsend is one of America's best juniors I think..
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #81
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Sam through to the semis of the 50K in Trabzon.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #82
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Good luck Sam

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #83
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Sam lost today, but great run!!!!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #84
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Should be around 160 in the new rankings tomorrow.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #85
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately she's drawn Foretz Gacon (who she was defeated by yesterday!) in the 1st Round in next weeks $50k! I actually feel like she should be beating players like Foretz Gacon pretty easily.
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #86
country flag Embittered

Sam appears to have withdrawn from this week's tourney
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #87
country flag Embittered

Sam into a third set in QR2 at Linz against Honcova. Seems a strange match. Sam served for the first at 5-2, then lost 7 of the next 8 games, including the first set TB, but then won 6 of the next 7.

p.s. Lost 6-2 in the third

Last edited by Embittered : Oct 6th, 2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #88
country flag pesto

Poor Sam. She's drawn Sharapova in R1 Wimbledon.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:27 PM   #89
country flag Joe.

What an amazing experience for her. The way Sam is playing, I doubt she would've beaten anyone in the draw.

There's a high chance this match will be on Centre Court and there is no doubt that win OR lose this will be the highlight of her career so far.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:07 PM   #90
country flag pesto

I just hope she's not double-bagelled.