Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3 - Page 239 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 5th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #3571
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #3572
country flag Snex

Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute Snex has a reputation beyond repute

Plays with the smile on her face. I didn't see that for a while... already forgot Thanks for the pics, Foon
Snex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #3573
country flag JUst4FuN

JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light

Good to see her having fun !!
Nasty*****Mattek-Sands ****** Venus ******* Giorgi ****** Jabeur ****
Bojana****Petko*****Aga***** Ula***** !!
Good Luck Jelena !!!
JJ Back in Top 8 !!!!!
Next : Top5 and GS Title !!!!!
JUst4FuN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #3574
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

The p is back!!!!
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #3575
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
The p is back!!!!
Has been, for a month now... Still, no word on wether she's gotten a contract with them again...

Last edited by empressionist : Oct 5th, 2013 at 09:19 PM.
empressionist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #3576
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

yeah, that smile!!!!!
Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #3577
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Fantastic photos, thank you!
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #3578
country flag toptimbot

toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all

Congrats JJ ... She's Back Top 10

toptimbot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #3579
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of

jelena looks disappointed... understandable...
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #3580
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

that's a hell of a runner up trophy China knows how to do it
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #3581
country flag Potato

that's also her lucky outfit now!!! doubles title in Toronto, SF in Cincy, F in Beijing
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #3582
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Nice photos:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWMnGnNCEAAs5My.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWMnD3GCMAAqt9-.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWMnA-ACUAAdtf0.jpg:large
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #3583
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that guy in the crowd as well during her matches. hardcore Jj fans

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #3584
country flag Potato

That guy popped up in my stream so many times because of that poster True JJ fan!!
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #3585
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena Jankovic with her team in Istanbul for #WTAChamps

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote