**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #1711
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

She's at the hanging gardens of Dusseldorf (thanks to my crafty research skills)
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #1712
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Why she is in Germany?

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova ahora
Hello #Sharafamily“@sergiovan14: @MariaSharapova I miss you... We miss you!! All #SharaFamily miss you so much

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #1713
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
She's at the hanging gardens of Dusseldorf (thanks to my crafty research skills)
So, if Maria will post a pic of the Sun it means she is sunbathing at the Sun...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #1714
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

How long has it been since we have seen an up to date photo of Maria? Seems like a long time since we have seen anything not recycled, or taken back in August.
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:22 PM   #1715
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
So, if Maria will post a pic of the Sun it means she is sunbathing at the Sun...
your sarcasm is not appreciated
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #1716
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
your sarcasm is not appreciated
Then next time do not say "she is at", but "may be she is at".
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #1717
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Then next time do not say "she is at", but "may be she is at".
Well that was an error in my typing, my comment didn't mean to suggest I thought she was actually in Germany. Not quite sure why you're so rude about it though
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #1718
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Awkward.
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #1719
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
Awkward.
Kind of hard for me to understand......Germany, the sun, sarcasm, rude......I feel less guilty about saying it has been a long time since a new photo of Maria was posted. May be we need one.
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #1720
country flag denny5576

Quote:
Well that was an error in my typing, my comment didn't mean to suggest I thought she was actually in Germany. Not quite sure why you're so rude about it though
I am not rude. Take it with a smile, you should be able to see the funny side of it.
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #1721
country flag nelsondan

Quote:
I am not rude. Take it with a smile, you should be able to see the funny side of it.
Is a clueless blank look acceptable?
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #1722
country flag denny5576

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Is a clueless blank look acceptable?
Everything is acceptable... No big deal...
Better pray nothing bad to stop Maria from playing in Istanbul
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #1723
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The tent with the lace work was my favorite #portobelloroad
#grandmarthavaganza
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #1724
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
A random blogger just asked me if she could take a picture....waist down, of my pants and shoe combo...#London

At the Portobello Road market...

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #1725
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Anyone guessed right? It was the 'In Orbit' exhibition at the K21 in Dusseldorf while in Germany visiting a friend.
Guess she was in Germany after all denny