Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2013, 05:53 AM   #331
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnamese tennis: Huỳnh Phương Đi Trang

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
Trang is in the QD of 25k Raleigh in the first week of May.
Withdrawn
LWQ 23 Apr 2013

Whats wrong with her

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:49 AM   #332
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

where is Trang!!
She hasn't played in ages. Hope theres no injury or anything

she's still not on any ELs.

Old May 10th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #333
country flag Kəv.

Still not on any entry lists

I wonder if she has an injury or if she doesn't have enough money to fly or if its something to do with school.

Old May 30th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #334
country flag Kəv.

everytime shes on EL its always only in the US. Maybe shes doing college there or something?

Well shes on the EL for Bethany Beach in 10th Of June!! (please don't withdraw!)

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100029078

She's actually almost in the MD

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #335
country flag Kəv.

SHE WITHDREW!!!!!!

Whats wrong with her?

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #336
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

????

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #337
country flag Kəv.

did some digging and found her
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erid=100039519

highest ranked Viet? (in singles)

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #338
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

she is trying to get some help and funds
you can also watch her playing here and find out the information of how to help her:
http://www.involvedfan.com/projects/...uong-dai-huynh
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 11:38 AM   #339
country flag Kəv.

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 05:27 PM   #340

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

so many talented players that just can't fulfill their dream beacuse of the lack of money. i wish i knew a sponsor, but e.g. nantenaina ramalalaharivololona has the same problem, and i haven't found a solution yet either

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #341
country flag Kəv.

Was hoping to see her at the Southeast Asian Games this year (like wouldn't the govt. fund for that?) and WTF they do not include tennis

Old Nov 30th, 2013, 04:58 AM   #342
country flag Kəv.

Toyota Asian Championships (no idea what that is)

R1: (WC)Khanh Phi HUYNH lt. (5)Nicha LERTPITAKSINCHAI 0-6 3-6
R1: Dai Trang HUYNH PHUONG lt. (Q)Thanthita SUETRONG 1-6 3-6

R1: HUYNH PHUONG/SHARIPOVA d. JUNDAKATE/MOMKOONTHOD 6-2 6-1
QF: HUYNH PHUONG/SHARIPOVA lt. (4)CHEN/HSIEH 1-6 2-6

Obviously Trang hasn't played in a while

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 01:48 PM   #343

At least she seems to be playing some kind of tournaments. Hope she returns to the tour again some day. Gl trang!

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 12:52 AM   #344
country flag Kəv.

Fed Cup team
Vietnam: Tran Hao Thi Tam, Huynh Khanh Phi, Phan Thi Thanh Binh, Minh Trang Dao

No Trang

Old Feb 5th, 2014, 07:01 AM   #345
country flag Kəv.

Group A: Malaysia d. Vietnam 2-1
Aslina Chua An Ping (MAS) lt. Hao Thi Tam Tran (VIE) 36 57
Alyssa Boey (MAS) d. Khanh Phi Huynh (VIE) 63 62
Boey/Chua An Ping (MAS) d. Huynh/Tran (VIE) 63 75

they need Trang