WWB #3 at the end of the year? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: wwb#3

Maria 5 11.36%
Agnieszka 36 81.82%
Li 3 6.82%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #1
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute
WWB #3 at the end of the year?

Maria's lose to Stephens makes her one point above Agnieszka in the Race, 5891 to 5890. Na Li has a chance on paper I guess.
fouc is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #2
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWB #3 at the end of the year?

Aga. If Maria doesn't play the YEC
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #3
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Well Aga. Even if she goes 0/3 at the YEC she'd finish above Maria. (Unless she plays, which I'm very certain she won't)

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #4
country flag klimike

klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold klimike is a splendid one to behold

Aga.

Masha would retire after 1 or 2 matches in the group. Li's chance is close to zero like those never-show-up river card in Texas hold'em after her loss to Kvitty today...
klimike is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #5
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

oh maria will play. she texted me
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #6
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Does it really matter? The seedings will be the same for AO anyway. Not sure any of these top players would consider year end number three to be important.

Number one is important for the accomplishment. Number two and four for the seedings.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #7
MakarovaFan

MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Does it really matter? The seedings will be the same for AO anyway. Not sure any of these top players would consider year end number three to be important.

Number one is important for the accomplishment. Number two and four for the seedings.
Nah, finishing a year as the no.2 player in the world is pretty impressive.....kinda like making a GS Final(not quite as good as winning itm but still notable for making the final).
New Breed: Maria,Anastasia Myskina,Nicole,Ana,Tatiana Golovin,Jelena J,Iveta Benesova,Olga Poutchkova,Camille Pin,Maria Kirilenko,Alonya Bondarenko,Meilen Tu,Sania Mirza,Rezai,Ashley H,Tataina Poutchek,Sandra Kloesel,Klara Z,Mirjana Lucic,Dominka Cibulkova,Emauelle Gagliardi,Jelena Kostanic,Iroda,Martina Sucha,Raluca Olaru,Kveta,Marta D,Bethanie,Bychkova

Lilia Osterloh,Viktoriya Kutuzova,Yurika Sema,Anastasia Pivavrova(?),Stanislava Hrozenska,Marie-Eve,Zsofia,Angelika Roesch,Sunitha Rao,Anne Keothavang,Olivia Sanchez,Angela Haynes,Alex S,Jelena Dokic,Rosana De Los Rios,Kristina Brandi,Eva Fislova,Lindsay Lee

Elena Makarova,Anna K, Capriati,Lindsay,Henrieta Nagyova,Anca Barna,Petra Mandula,Jana Kandarr,
MakarovaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #8
country flag dwyerfan

dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light

Aga for sure I think.
dwyerfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #9
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakarovaFan View Post
Nah, finishing a year as the no.2 player in the world is pretty impressive.....kinda like making a GS Final(not quite as good as winning itm but still notable for making the final).
Yes i agree, just saying that for Sharapova, Li Na or Radwanska it is not so important who is number three. Top 5 in the most popular sport in the world (for women) is of course impressive.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #10
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

Aga seems the obvious choice, unless Maria makes a comeback out of nowhere and outperform her at the YEC
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:17 AM   #11
Stadia

Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute

What are the chances both Na and Aga overtake Maria?
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #12
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

only aga has a chance if maria decides to skip istanbul. if maria plays, she'll probably stay as number 3
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 04:50 AM   #13
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerqueen View Post
Well Aga. Even if she goes 0/3 at the YEC she'd finish above Maria. (Unless she plays, which I'm very certain she won't)
If i am not mistaken, you must include YEC to your best 16, if she goes 0-3, Aga actually will lose 15 points and would be behind Sharapova.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 05:01 AM   #14
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencod16 View Post
If i am not mistaken, you must include YEC to your best 16, if she goes 0-3, Aga actually will lose 15 points and would be behind Sharapova.
Sharapova will get a zero-pointer if she skips YEC, won't she? If they both play, the one who plays better will end at #3. Na and Petra still have a remote shot, but it's unlikely.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #15
country flag mamaliga

mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice mamaliga is just really nice

Aga finishing the year with a bang. 3rd and brunette
mamaliga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote