Courtside Bombshell: Sarin was seen Crying alone on her way back after practice - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #226
country flag RadWANDska

RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future
Re: Courtside Bombshell: Sarin was seen Crying alone on her way back after practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar1844 View Post
Jeeze, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I was just saying animals dying isn't really a big deal in the greater scheme of things. People were saying she is pregnant or her dad died or whatever. Her dog kicking it would kind of be a relief compared to that.

People are so sensitive.
and you're insensitive
RadWANDska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #227
country flag RadWANDska

RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future
Re: Courtside Bombshell: Sarin was seen Crying alone on her way back after practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo8 View Post
Serena is not use to playing all of these tournaments in a year. Patrick is making her play these extra tournaments like the one in Sweden and now China. Serena is not use to this kind of schedule. I think she is upset about that. He is working her like a horse and I think she doesn't want to disappoint him by not playing. She wants to satisfy Patrick.
I agree that she is playing ar too many tournaments and that maybe some of Patrick's doing, but I don't think she's doing it because she doesn't want to disappoint him, I think she's doing it because she wants to be known as the GOAT (or at least pass Martina/Chrissie) and she's working extremely hard to do it; just passing or equalling 18 slams is a real effort and no one ever thought that they will be passed or equalled and she is 1 slam away from doing it. That is some serious hard work being done at the age of 32. So I see that as the problem orn the reason, not Patrick.

Her sheer "will" will get her through this.
RadWANDska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #228
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
I hope you're right, but there's something very weird. For like 2 weeks, he doesn't twitt anymore about Serena. Usually he twitts before and after every Serena's match, or about practices. Since his arrival in Beijing, strange silence.
I watched the match in replay and he stayed stoic after big points when they showed him. Today and yesterday he was very closed on his expression face.
1/ He's been tweeting about her matches everyday.
2/ His face expression : same as always. He's not Redffoo or daddy Pova
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 10:26 PM   #229
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightWarrior View Post
1/ He's been tweeting about her matches everyday.
2/ His face expression : same as always. He's not Redffoo or daddy Pova
Are you sure about that? No one posted any of his tweets lately.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #230
country flag canonwong

canonwong is a name known to all canonwong is a name known to all canonwong is a name known to all canonwong is a name known to all canonwong is a name known to all canonwong is a name known to all canonwong is a name known to all canonwong is a name known to all canonwong is a name known to all canonwong is a name known to all canonwong is a name known to all

Serena revealed in her postmatch conference after the Kirilenko match, she had some really bad training sessions after she came to beijing, she was very stressed since she is such a perfectionist that she evened cried after the training session.

But in yesterday's post match conference after the Caro match, Serena mentioned she felt she played a really good match today, especially in 1st set, though she also played well in the 2nd, Caro somehow raised her level. Overall she said this was her best performance since she is in Beijing, so she felt really excited.
canonwong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #231
Morning Morgan

Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylane View Post
I hope you're right, but there's something very weird. For like 2 weeks, he doesn't twitt anymore about Serena. Usually he twitts before and after every Serena's match, or about practices. Since his arrival in Beijing, strange silence.
I watched the match in replay and he stayed stoic after big points when they showed him. Today and yesterday he was very closed on his expression face.
You do realize twitter is blocked in China right?

"No, I'm not. But with you, I don't even care."
Morning Morgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #232
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonwong View Post
Serena revealed in her postmatch conference after the Kirilenko match, she had some really bad training sessions after she came to beijing, she was very stressed since she is such a perfectionist that she evened cried after the training session.

But in yesterday's post match conference after the Caro match, Serena mentioned she felt she played a really good match today, especially in 1st set, though she also played well in the 2nd, Caro somehow raised her level. Overall she said this was her best performance since she is in Beijing, so she felt really excited.
Thank for the news.

I wish we could have articles from Chinese sport writers on each match, from their perspective on how they see these players, the WTA inroad in Asia, when China is a the leading player.

It would be really refreshing to see that perspective.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #233
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Morgan View Post
I wasn't aware of that.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #234
country flag phillytennis

phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light

His tweets have been very boring. Just statements of fact about timing of matches etc. Its been near twitter silence from most of the team. But really, who the hell knows. Could be the jet lag/smog is messing with them.

Serena said in another post match interview that the whole team went to the silk market together on her day off, so assuming she's telling the truth, that sounds kinda cozy.
phillytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #235

phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light phillytennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Morgan View Post
But then how are they tweeting at all?

And they had no twitter interaction between US Open and Beijing, which seems different no?

And I know many don't care, but sue me, I'm curious.
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #236
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillytennis View Post
But then how are they tweeting at all?

And they had no twitter interaction between US Open and Beijing, which seems different no?

And I know many don't care, but sue me, I'm curious.
I think they have their own version of twitter, just like they have their version of Google, although Google has a presence in China

Here is the excerpt in the OP

Quote:
...twitted this news on sina weibo, Chinese version of “twitter

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
I think they have their own version of twitter, just like they have their version of Google, although Google has a presence in China

Here is the excerpt in the OP
OK, this is beyond my pay grade a little....don't know how this works.

Last edited by phillytennis : Oct 5th, 2013 at 01:27 AM.
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #238
country flag Adidas Dude

Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold Adidas Dude is a splendid one to behold

From her very first match, Serena looked like she didn't really want to be in Beijing. She looked like she was forced to be there. She said she was tired after the US Open win and even withdrew from Tokyo citing fatigue and exhaustion. Fair enough. She shouldn't have to play if she's tired.

I'm just speculating here, but maybe Serena was reluctant to play in Beijing and wanted to withdraw from there as well, but was coerced into playing, either by the WTA or by Patrick. She wouldn't care if she was fined for not playing. She skipped the entire Asian swing last year because of injury. Maybe she just wanted to rest after New York?

But anyway, it could still be for any other reason.
Adidas Dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #239
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

All's well that ends well
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #240
country flag P3traQueen

P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all P3traQueen is a name known to all

Poor Rena. But it can't have been too bad, its prolly just cuz its the end of the season and everyone is a bit injured exhausted and emotional. Hope they get enough rest during the offseason.
P3traQueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote