Jelena's 2013 comeback - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 08:52 AM   #196
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena's 2013 comeback

^ Yes, it is too much to ask. That's why it's a shame that her tennis career has been disrupted by so many non-tennis issues.

Mona Barthel - Karolina Šprem
Daniela Hantuchová - Yaroslava Shvedova
Petra Cetkovská - Mirjana Lučić - Ivana Lisjak
Graf~Dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 09:46 AM   #197
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold

Guys, you are tireless
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 12:06 PM   #198
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with Milan (and Damir).
There is no point discussing what could/would have been.

"Voz je napustio stanicu". That train has left the station...

Career 1998-2012, what a long and winding road with some epic memories and moments.

Last edited by DokDi : Oct 1st, 2013 at 02:42 PM.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 08:15 PM   #199
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I still hope it's not the end :-(

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 10:29 PM   #200
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graf~Dokic View Post
^ Yes, it is too much to ask. That's why it's a shame that her tennis career has been disrupted by so many non-tennis issues.
Good. So for those of us who actually give a damn, let us all try to ensure that at a time when a career appears to be drawing to a close our thoughts, opinions and comments are, and do not appear to be insensitive, without empathy or not victim of a short memory.
Dokisit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 08:52 AM   #201
country flag Graf~Dokic

Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future Graf~Dokic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanDokic View Post
Guys, you are tireless
Hehe, that's what real fans are like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
There is no point discussing what could/would have been.
Well, basically every fan of every player does that, I would assume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DokDi View Post
Career 1998-2012, what a long and winding road with some epic memories and moments.
I agree 100% with that.

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 12:51 AM   #202
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

I still have hope

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 11:27 PM   #203
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute

She lives in Australia? Surely she must be training. Surely she must be contemplating the WC playoff. How could she not?!
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #204
country flag jela_dokic

jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light

Hope so..... I wanyt her back on court!!! Please Jelena! ♥

Jelena Dokic
Angelique Kerber
Mirjana Lucic

Steffi Graf Lindsay Davenport, Patty Schnyder, kim Clijsters
jela_dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #205
country flag Graf~Dokic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdfb View Post
She lives in Australia? Surely she must be training. Surely she must be contemplating the WC playoff. How could she not?!
This!

By the way, didn't she say a few years ago that she would like to continue playing for 4-5 years, because she didn't play that much in recent years and still has a lot of tennis left in her?

And, Damir often delivers false information. Didn't he say two years ago when Jelena was training with him in Serbia that she would play tons of tournaments until the end of the season? And it turned out she only played Linz. So, in all honesty, Damir isn't what you would call a reliable source.

When Jelena is Australia right now, she definitely thinks about tennis, I would bet on that.

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #206
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graf~Dokic View Post
Damir often delivers false information. Didn't he say two years ago when Jelena was training with him in Serbia that she would play tons of tournaments until the end of the season? And it turned out she only played Linz. So, in all honesty, Damir isn't what you would call a reliable source.
I don't know. You have the dad who says she's retired, and then you have have some random person who says he saw Jelena in Australia not on a tennis court. I wouldn't pick the latter as a reliable source for a comeback.
qwertytx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #207
country flag Graf~Dokic

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertytx View Post
I don't know. You have the dad who says she's retired, and then you have have some random person who says he saw Jelena in Australia not on a tennis court. I wouldn't pick the latter as a reliable source for a comeback.
Yes, that's a good point, too, but I don't know, everything is so vague. I really think we should wait until December and the WC play-off, like someone else posted here some days ago. If she doesn't show up there, I think that's it.

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #208
serty

serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future

I almost died when Eurosport commentators mentioned Jelena last night. She's still relevant people.
serty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #209
country flag hessie

hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold hessie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by serty View Post
I almost died when Eurosport commentators mentioned Jelena last night. She's still relevant people.
what did they say?

TT D: 84 (High:18) 2014: (MD:23-24)(Q:1-5). Overall -(154-151).
Titles: 4. (2012: Versmold, Poitiers. 2013: Dothan, St. Petersburg)
Grand Slams: AUS: 3rd (R/UP), RG: 3rd (2nd), WIM: 1st (1st), US: 1st (1st)
hessie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #210
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

Btw: I asked Admin to move this subforum to Blast from The Past since Jelena is (unofficially) retired. Like Dinara and company...

Last edited by DokDi : Oct 12th, 2013 at 04:52 PM.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote