Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #2431
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #2432
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Thanks shifty you saved my day
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #2433
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #2434
country flag antonia412

antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold antonia412 is a splendid one to behold

Caro's between-the-legs shot
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE0ODgwNDg4.html

Jane Zhang(张靓颖)

Caroline Wozniacki

Elena Dementieva
antonia412 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #2435
country flag jasminefu623

jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of jasminefu623 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonia412 View Post
thank you so much for sharing, caro looks so happy and relax, it's just me or not, i think there are not so much news about her in china tho.
jasminefu623 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #2436
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Video from Caro's press conference but these Chinese websites are loading so slooooooooooow
http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/2131145.html

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 05:03 PM   #2437
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Wozniacki 2013 China Open Hot Shot

Beijing: Wozniacki vs. Niculescu Highlights

http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...i-vs-niculescu

Beijing: Wozniacki Interview
http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...acki-interview

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 07:30 AM   #2438
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Caroline Wozniacki 2013 China Open Hot Shot

"Point of the day, it has to be."

He was right.
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 02:40 PM   #2439
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Even if I saw the Stephens match I would actually like to see it again - anybody who can upload the complete match - please?
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 06:28 PM   #2440
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Caro´s PK

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/2134093.html?ptag=vsogou

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #2441
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Caro posted this on Twitter.

http://t.co/A0ARCdcMBD

This is actually kind of creepy.
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #2442
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

terrific performance by Serena, great reaction by Caro, but too late

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #2443

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

A little warm-up for tomorrow's match: Caro - Jovanovski, Tokyo 2012 1R

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Oct 17th, 2013 at 10:41 PM.
C. W. Fields is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #2444

Posting the highlights from Caro's last win seemed to bring luck against Jovanovski, so let's try the same with Lisicki: AO13 1R

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 06:24 AM   #2445

Even short highlights commentators (Niculescu match) feel a need to talk about her 'break up' with Rory!?
http://www.tennistv.com/video/clip/2291133/