Anett Kontaveit - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #2161
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
She's quite chatty in Twitter recently, answering questions and stuff.
IK I saw Her comment on Estonians Her e-profile seems to go in phases
Anyway, she should probably be in Perth by now and acclimatising
I wonder if she found her credit card

I am surprised she didn't answer your question about the Top Players Maybe she realised you were Estonian

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Sep 26th, 2013 at 02:50 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #2162
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I am surprised she didn't answer your question about the Top Players Maybe she realised you were Estonian
What was the question? Anyway, that wasn't me Haven't asked her anything yet, maybe I will do if I think of a question to ask
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #2163
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What was the question? Anyway, that wasn't me Haven't asked her anything yet, maybe I will do if I think of a question to ask
LOL I thought it was you because you mentioned it and in previous posts the user said they were Estonian and asked questions in Estonian It was probably someone else in the thread It was a simple question about if she had talked to to anyone famous and gotten advice from them IIRC

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #2164
country flag chingching

Let's hope this doesn't end in a bad result
Quote:
Originally Posted by @kontaveit
Someone take me home pleasee
Seriously, she is already in a bad place I am guessing she didn't find her wallet I thought she would be happy... Perth is wonderful

Old Sep 28th, 2013, 11:35 PM   #2165
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Not assuring at all for the upcoming tournament(s)
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #2166
country flag chingching

Anett's draw for Perth is not that bad but it is probably the strongest Quarter

(1)Olivia Rogowska (AUS) v Azra Hadzic (AUS)
Sally Peers (AUS) v Q
Tammi Patterson (AUS) v Q
(8)Anett Kontaveit (EST) v Alison Bai (AUS)

(3)Irina Falconi (USA) v Q
Zuzana Zlochova (SVK) v Q
Wen-Hsin Hsu (TPE) v Monique Adamczak (AUS)
(5)Yurika Sema (JPN) v (wc)Maddison Inglis (AUS)

(7)Irena Pavlovic (FRA) v Q
(wc)Ellen Perez (AUS) v Q
(wc)Olivia Tjandramulia (AUS) v Q
(4)Sachie Ishizu (JPN) v Ysaline Bonaventure (BEL)

(6)Arina Rodionova (RUS) v Noppawan Lertcheewakarn (THA)
Jessica Moore (AUS) v Miyabi Inoue (JPN)
Viktorija Rajicic (AUS) v Q
(2)Erika Sema (JPN) v (wc)Kimberly Birrell (AUS)

If she can make it out of the Quarter she just has Journeywomen to beat
Not sure if she's playing Doubles as the draw is not out but let's hope

She really can win this title if she plays well but with Anett anything's possible

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #2167
country flag muusa

Now watch Holland drawing the same quarter as well

EDIT: Unbelievable, now the qualifiers are placed and Holland it is quite possibly in R2

Last edited by muusa : Sep 30th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #2168
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Your such a psychic muusa.

And yes shes playing doubles with Bonaventure.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #2169
country flag chingching

Anett has not such a good draw for Doubles but let's hope for the best
Holland is improving but she still barely beat Zlochova

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #2170
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

^ Izzy barely past Ashley Keir in QFR too..

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #2171
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
^ Izzy barely past Ashley Keir in QFR too..
And Ashley Keir is shit
My coach destroyed her... Literally, like 0 and 2

I will be able to follow livescore
Nice that it's 1st match
So where exactly is the State Tennis Centre? Is it the same a Burswood? I was gonna play Spring Nationals there a few years ago

Old Oct 1st, 2013, 05:13 AM   #2172
country flag muusa

Did she really just lose 62 46 36?
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 07:06 AM   #2173
country flag chingching

At 3-0 she had a BP and at 3-3 ITF Livescore said she won the game, but then it got reversed and she ended up losing it... Bad call?
In general, hopeless though... She simply lost her return in the 2nd and this loss is one of her worst of the year... There is a genuine chance that she may not win 1 match the whole series
I wonder how much stronger the 50s will be?

et's hope she wins Doubles

Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 10:43 AM   #2174
country flag muusa

At least she is getting some matchplay in doubles where they just won 76 64 and are in semis now.
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:08 AM   #2175
country flag chingching

Quote:
At least she is getting some matchplay in doubles where they just won 76 64 and are in semis now.
Yeah against Top Seeds
A very good win
Adamczak and Patterson will be a challenge but they can overcome them
Anett doing well in Doubles seems to always do her good and makes her play better in her next tournaments