Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #976
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by igralec33 View Post
Was this Raymond in Polona's box?
I think so.

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #977
country flag Shiffrin

Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute

6-1 *3-2

Now just hold till the end
And yes it's Raymond in her box. They must have became great friends while playing doubles together.
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #978
country flag Shiffrin

Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute Shiffrin has a reputation beyond repute

6-1 4-2*

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #979
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claylona View Post
And yes it's Raymond in her box. They must have became great friends while playing doubles together.
Some advice from a more experienced player wouldn't be waste.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #980
country flag Shiffrin

Puig screams after every point she wins. That doesn't mean it's a lot, but still.
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #981
country flag CatTs

Oh, that was a nice winner from Puig.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #982
country flag CatTs

And another one from Hercog

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #983
country flag Shiffrin

6-1 *4-3

Hopefully she holds two more times and no more fuckery.
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #984
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claylona View Post
6-1 *3-2

Now just hold till the end
Or more than friends.

Anyway, finish her now.
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #985
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

again I'm falling in love with Polona

I like Puig a lot but I like Polona more so come on Polo !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #986
country flag CatTs

Well, now Monica seems to has found her game. Sort of...

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #987
country flag Shiffrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by igralec33 View Post
Or more than friends.

Anyway, finish her now.
That was my second thought too. Eleni has not been seen in her box for a while now. I'll have to ask my sources
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #988
country flag CatTs

Gotta love the diversity

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #989
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

great game serve, defense, forehand..everything is clicking

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #990
country flag Shiffrin

6-1 5-3*

C'MON! Great hold, but she still needs to win one more game.