<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #166
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has disabled reputation
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Looks like things are going really well between them. Grigor decided to separate with the GTG academy, because he wants to train in LA .... I just hope he will be really happy with Maria as it looks like this is the only thing that matters to him ...

Tsvetana Pironkova
kr1s71an is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #167
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Grigor's fans are not going to like this news
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #168
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Stupid decision by Grigor, now Dimipova is coachless

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #169
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

dimipova coaching each other!!! how romantic
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #170
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahaa i can only laugh at this new development
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #171
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
dimipova coaching each other!!! how romantic
Extremely. Maybe he wants so much to copy Roger who was at some point of his career coachless and Mirka helped him as sparring partner on court and as physio... Maybe he wants Maria to do the same.

Tursunov about Sugarpova and Dimitrov:
Quote:
we are getting sugarpovas from Grigor,haven't tried all flavors but they are really tasty.... sometimes i feel envy that I can't take them free and say thay they are mine and to get money for this ....
And Becker:
Quote:
Boris Becker says that Grigor is great player and has show it already but needs to work harder, discipline and be more serious.
Maria has nothing to do with his loses, Contrary she is a real pro and can help him build quality but it all depends on person.
And hopes that we will see many great matches from him in future,not to compare him to Roger so on ..

Last edited by MM_1257 : Oct 5th, 2013 at 11:32 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #172
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

jajajaja
Quote:
Hugh Wilson ‏@Hugh_Wilson 26min
Dimitrov hitting here in Stockholm. Needs some water, sends @MariaSharapova to the players lounge. She provides. #good #relationship

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #173
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Grigor is apparently going to be coached by Roger Rasheed. He's quite a well-known coach so good luck to him . I think we should've had more faith (or me at least) - there were always going to be plenty of coaches to work with him. Leaving the Swedish Academy might not be so bad even though he's had a bit of success under that.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #174
country flag Cecig

He is a fitness trainer, so it would be great for Grigor because he need to improve his fitness

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #175
country flag Cecig

"People have been very interested in your private life since you've started dating Maria Sharapova. Can you tell us a little bit about that relationship?"

G.D: "It's an old story now. With Maria, I feel good, things are simple and natural between us. I'm very happy, honestly, to be with her. I don't want to say much more about it, because like you said, it's our private life."

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #176
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Grigor wins his first tournament,beating Ferrer 2-6 6-3 6-4. Many congratulations to him!
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #177
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Well, sounds like the changes for Grigor worked as he captured his 1st career ATP title in Stockholm, knocking off top seed David Ferrer 2-6 6-3 6-4. I wonder if Maria was there.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #178
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

oh and Masha wasn't there

Quote:
@MariaSharapova
Wow! What a special moment.
Quote:
@NeilHarmanTimes
@MariaSharapova You are probably wishing you were in Stockholm and yet there's a seat here in Istanbul with your name on it.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #179
country flag Cecig

He didn't dedicated the title to Maria, bad Grigor

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #180
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

That was a good match. Grigor closed it out pretty well. Serving for it must've been tough!

Maria's not dating a title-less local anymore . Nah seriously I'm thrilled for him. I've become a fan even before they started dating. Can't argue with a guy my age who looks that good and plays that attractive style of tennis .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote