DataBaseError? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #1
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute
DataBaseError?

I was trying to move from one place in the Forum to the other and this message popped up. I had hoped this was one VS Forum that didn't get these errors, but I was wrong!

Last edited by DollyRose : Feb 21st, 2014 at 11:31 PM.
DollyRose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #2
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is a DataBaseError?

It's been happening all the time today, for pretty much everybody I suppose. I don't know what it is exactly.
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #3
country flag Steve
Webmaster

Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future

hey guys,

Are you still getting Database errors? These happen when the forum cannot connect the server and pull the information it needs to display. If you get any today can you please post a link to the page that you were trying to access along with the time it occurred at. I'll send this information onward to our Tech team to investigate.

Cheers,
- dm, community support
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #4
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

This happened about 10 minutes ago:

f00klf.png

I wasn't able to open any page on TF. By the way, it always happens simultaneously on both TF and MTF.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.

Last edited by Steve : Feb 19th, 2014 at 01:21 PM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #5
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
hey guys,

Are you still getting Database errors? These happen when the forum cannot connect the server and pull the information it needs to display. If you get any today can you please post a link to the page that you were trying to access along with the time it occurred at. I'll send this information onward to our Tech team to investigate.

Cheers,
- dm, community support
I haven't seen a Database error, but just a few minutes ago I wrote a post and tried to submit it, but instead of the Forum coming back with my post printed all I got was a blank white page! And I couldn't for a while get back into the Forum because every time I tried I got that blank white page!
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #6
country flag TheNexus

TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of TheNexus has much to be proud of

It has been happening frequently since Jankovic lost her match to Bouchard. Just now again..
TheNexus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #7
country flag Steve
Webmaster

Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future

The was some network maintenance going that may have contributed to database errors you were experiencing. Please let us know if this is still occurring.

Thanks.

~ Alan, Community Support
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #8
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Had another Database Error about 5 minutes ago.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #9
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Does the maintenance also caused white background too?
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #10
country flag Steve
Webmaster

Hi guys, the techs are monitoring the db logs closely as everything should be sorted now.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards,
CG - Community Support
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #11
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

So far I haven't had any more problems
Old Nov 24th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #12
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

I just got another one a few minutes ago. I was trying to get in the TT Bol thread. http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=623097 I got right in fine the 2nd time I tried it!
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #13
country flag Steve
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
I just got another one a few minutes ago. I was trying to get in the TT Bol thread. http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=623097 I got right in fine the 2nd time I tried it!

Hey DollyRose,

The page looks fine now. Was this a one off occurrence or have you been getting a lot of them on the forum? DB errors occur when the forum cannot connect to the server causing the error to occur. Often when you get one on the forum it is because the forum is doing it's daily save to the server. Hitting refresh will usually resolve it. If you're contstantly getting DB errors on the forum ( a few times a day) then there might be a bigger issue that needs to be looked into.

Thanks

- dm, community support
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #14
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

As of now I haven't had any more so I'll say that one was indeed a one off occurrence.
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #15
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

Data Base Error is back again. I had two twice in a row as I was trying to get into the Pop Contest voting thread. Maybe due to having a lot of posters in that area? Or maybe this Forum just doesn't like me