Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #376
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

China Open Qualifying Draw

Anna Karolína Schmiedlová def. (15) Johanna Larsson 64 63
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #377
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #378
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Cute Pic of Anna, what event is the pic from ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #379
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Source: tenisovysvet.sk
Roland Garros 2013
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #380
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
China Open Qualifying Draw

Anna Karolína Schmiedlová def. (15) Johanna Larsson 64 63
Bouchard next
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #381
country flag elba

China Open Qualifying Draw Finale

Anna Karolína Schmiedlová lost. (1) Eugenie Bouchard 64 06 36
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #382
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

TOugh lost for Anna but IMO Eugenie Bouchard is on fire atm plus Genie recently she had a great week in Toray Pan Pacific Open beating JJ & pushing Venus too three sets, so for Anna too plus her in three set is good too me don't get me wrong I wish she would won and hope she could made the second set much closer. hopefully next year around this time she be in the MD and wouldn't have too play Qualify

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #383
country flag Trey

Is there an chance she can get in as a LL if someone WD ?

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #384
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #385
country flag Trey

HP Open Qualifying Draw

(1)Schmiedlova v (wc)Omae
Ozaki v Wongteanchai
Yang Zi v Okadaue
Hozumi v (8)Zheng Saisai

Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #386
country flag elba

HP Open Osaka, QR1

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Akiko Omae 63 62
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #387
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Kaja has to go through easy this qualification.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #388
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
Kaja has to go through easy this qualification.
I hope so, (8)Zheng Saisai is already out.
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #389
country flag elba

HP Open Osaka, QR2

Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Risa Ozaki 16 60 61
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 03:06 AM   #390
country flag Trey

What a great comeback she went in goat mode after losing that first set I was little worry when she lost that first set back happy with the way she rebound