Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 167 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 03:50 PM   #2491
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Oh Kaia, I love her game...it would be so sad to see her end in 2 years time. So much talent.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #2492
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Yep two years is going to be like two seconds - going too fast. I would like to see her playing longer of course. Btw she also said that after retiring she'd like to stay at tennis and transfer her knowledge. I think her experience would help a lot, she could be a great coach for some promising junior.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #2493
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Yep two years is going to be like two seconds - going too fast. I would like to see her playing longer of course. Btw she also said that after retiring she'd like to stay at tennis and transfer her knowledge. I think her experience would help a lot, she could be a great coach for some promising junior.
IK I think she has the right personality to coach and I think her game is actually so multi dimensional her student would do very well in Juniors. I mean she hits heavy topspin, moves pretty well and in general is very difficult to beat on all surfaces Put that together with Serena's mental strength and we have a Top 5 player

Kaia coaching Anett

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #2494
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

But if she retires before she cracks the top 10, I'll be devastated. Kaia is a player that could be top 5 even..but she has just been ridiculously unlucky.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #2495
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
But if she retires before she cracks the top 10, I'll be devastated. Kaia is a player that could be top 5 even..but she has just been ridiculously unlucky.
I think she is actually one of the most unlucky players in tennis history
Her stupid schedule isn't going to get her to Top 20

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #2496
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Tomorrow's LP will have an interview with Kaia.

In a teaser she once again said that she wants to play two more seasons.
Only 2 more seasons ? I hope this is a joke. Somebody tell her to play Rio 2016

It`s really sad that Kaia is always ill/injured. Amazing player, but so unlucky

Quote:
She says that after the surgery the doctor had claimed she can play 3 more years and then the same problem would be back. Now 1 year has passed.
This sounds worrying

Kaia should come to Germany and visit doctor Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt in Munich. He has magic hands, a lot of famous sports stars are his clients. Maybe he can help. Müller-Wohlfahrt healed many persons with really difficult injuries.

http://www.ndr.de/sport/legenden/wohlfahrt149.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
Kaia gave good answers, I just finished reading it.. Hope you guys will enjoy!
Is it possible to read the interview in English somewhere ?

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #2497
country flag Ollie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I think she is actually one of the most unlucky players in tennis history
Her stupid schedule isn't going to get her to Top 20
I know, it's heartbreaking.

She's so much more talented than certain players that have made the top 10, it's sickening.

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #2498
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
I know, it's heartbreaking.

She's so much more talented than certain players that have made the top 10, it's sickening.
IK like Kirilenko and maybe soon the luckiest player of all Stephens

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #2499
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

[15] Stosur vs Safarova
Kanepi vs Goerges
Hsieh vs Kuznetsova
Petkovic vs [2] Azarenka

Facing Görges in R1, not sure how it will turn out. Of course Görges is not who she once was, but then again Kaia is surely rusty as well
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 11:49 AM   #2500
country flag chingching

Quote:
[15] Stosur vs Safarova
Kanepi vs Goerges
Hsieh vs Kuznetsova
Petkovic vs [2] Azarenka

Facing Görges in R1, not sure how it will turn out. Of course Görges is not who she once was, but then again Kaia is surely rusty as well
Quite a hard draw She will beat Goerges, I am quite sure but Safarova could be very difficult Still, I remember once Kaia beat her (I think) but I don't know where or when Anyway, don't have ridiculously high hopes given Azarenka but hopefully we'll get to see her on a stream

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #2501
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite a hard draw She will beat Goerges, I am quite sure but Safarova could be very difficult Still, I remember once Kaia beat her (I think) but I don't know where or when Anyway, don't have ridiculously high hopes given Azarenka but hopefully we'll get to see her on a stream
H2H against Safarova 2-5

http://www.tennisexplorer.com/mutual/kanepi/safarova/
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #2502
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Goerges has been in poor form for a while and she is being called a walking bye in GM Still, she is 2-1 against Kaia and if she decides to play good again, she will be a tough opponent.
Also, Kaia told that she doesn't like those tennis balls that are used in Beijing

Quote:
Look on your signature
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #2503
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Goerges has been in poor form for a while and she is being called a walking bye in GM Still, she is 2-1 against Kaia and if she decides to play good again, she will be a tough opponent.
Also, Kaia told that she doesn't like those tennis balls that are used in Beijing

Look on your signature
Oh yeah
But I thought they played again more recently

What about the tennis balls does she not like She has always done decently here

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #2504
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Beijing uses Head tennis balls this year. They are way too light for Kaia's liking. Those balls fly very fast and it is harder to control her shots. She tried them a week ago and said that she didn't like it at all.
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #2505
country flag Tennisfan06

Kaia plays first on Moon court, starting 7:30 in Estonian time. Gotta wake up early tomorrow