oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 262 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #3916
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Adrian are you alive
gumoll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #3917
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

i fucking got an infusion into my back and am stoned now but yes

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #3918
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Janowicz shown her how to serve
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #3919
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know whether Marta ever had over 20 Aces, but maybe she really had lessons with Jerzy

I'm so happy that her comeback was good so far, winning easily in doubles and now fighting hard, despite wasting a 5-3 and 10 SPs in the 1st set and losing the TB 15-17

Now she has to play Misa like I said, a really shit draw, but we'll see. They are just playing their SF doubles match and leading 3-1*

Anyway, I'm just happy to see Marta back on courts and actually winning

Love ya gurl

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #3920
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta and Misa won the first set 6-4. 3 Aces, 0 DFs and 4 saved BPs and no break

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3921
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Marta and Misa leading 6-4 2-0*

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #3922
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

I missed following the Kostova match because it started at 4:30 am EST (U.S.). Well, she served out the match which is something she's often had trouble doing. So, that's a positive improvement right there. And, she could have collapsed mentally after losing the first set, but didn't. So I'd say a great day for her. And 22 aces. Wow. She had a tough match, and Krajicek breezed so I kind of hope they play Friday so Marta can recover, but I have a feeling they will play tomorrow since its only a second round encounter.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #3923
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

I have limited access to internet where I am (Turkey) so I could not follow the livescore as well, but 22 Aces? Wow! I wonder how many DF were there? I cannot check it since live score is on flash and my tablet does not support it. Good luck against Misa!
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #3924
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

"only" 11 df
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #3925
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Marta In singles and doubles!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #3926
country flag SERVivor

can someone tell me what time her match against Krajicek starts tomorrow. The tournament isn't updating its order of play for Thursday.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #3927
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
can someone tell me what time her match against Krajicek starts tomorrow. The tournament isn't updating its order of play for Thursday.
1:30 p.m

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #3928
country flag SERVivor

thanks!!
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #3929
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

*4-5 30-30
30-40

2 Aces, 8 DFs

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #3930
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

deuce, saved 1st SP