The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 219 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #3271
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Maria's practice with Yutaka

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #3272
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anybody have the gif of Maria winking in the Porche? I want to use it for something!

Ree & Vee - Sveta Kuz - Kleybanova
nathanj594 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #3273
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanj594 View Post
Does anybody have the gif of Maria winking in the Porche? I want to use it for something!
Well... what are you going to use it for?
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #3274
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Well... what are you going to use it for?
Haha my tumblr. :P I just love that gif so much!

Ree & Vee - Sveta Kuz - Kleybanova
nathanj594 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #3275
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #3276
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Just this.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #3277
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Just this.

Please share a link for download this video

No Maria , No Life
ahoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #3278
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Well, she seems to be in fantastic shape.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #3279
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

her body is just heavenly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #3280
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

She's so damn gorgeous in that video.....
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #3281
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

what date were these photos or video taken?
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #3282
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
what date were these photos or video taken?

Don't know when the vid/pics were taken, this is just the latest episode posted on Maria's Facebook Social Channel.

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #3283
country flag davidesca

davidesca is a glorious beacon of light davidesca is a glorious beacon of light davidesca is a glorious beacon of light davidesca is a glorious beacon of light davidesca is a glorious beacon of light davidesca is a glorious beacon of light davidesca is a glorious beacon of light davidesca is a glorious beacon of light davidesca is a glorious beacon of light davidesca is a glorious beacon of light davidesca is a glorious beacon of light

so nice
davidesca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #3284
country flag roddo1234

and this !!!!

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #3285
country flag Teemu

Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of Teemu has much to be proud of

Beautiful!

0981..Eternal Follower of the Golden Girl
Lone Wolf of the Maria Mafia
Teemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote