Cheering thread: ... - Page 255 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 02:55 PM   #3811
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread: Tokyo - R1 vs Petkovic!

Best of luck to Lena V!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 08:08 PM   #3812
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Lena and Mandy lost to Rodionova and Alla.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 02:48 PM   #3813
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Lost to Petko in 3 sets; 6-4, 6-7, 4-6 Was up a break in the 2nd too.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM   #3814
pixy75

pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Lost to Petko in 3 sets; 6-4, 6-7, 4-6 Was up a break in the 2nd too.
I watched Elena's game. It was quite bad circumstance for her. During 1st set, she asked medical break due to her foot issue. However, afterward, she took 1st set. But during 2nd set, rain interrupted the game, which really annoyed Elena. She complained to referee about weather condition. I think tournament office should have postponed this game, because it was already quite dark outside. There were 2 long rain breaks.

Also, Elena made so many double faults, I dunno why
The referee's judge wasn't so good for her. When he said out about her confident service, Elena shouted at him " What are you doing!"
Anyway, it was long long game and the result really made me sad
But I found now her return of serve was awesome. I believe she can be top player unless she make double fault.

This is my pics of Elena in this game.....

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #3815
country flag *O.R*

Re: Cheering thread: ..........

I like her dress

Aww, that's sad to hear. Hopefully everything improves for her again soon. Thanks for the report.

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #3816
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Very lovely pic. Thanks pixy75.
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #3817
pixy75

pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all pixy75 is a name known to all

Welcome, Ollie and Pierre Yep, Lena was so cute, many people(including girls) were imprssed by her sweetness I reckon she already arrived at Beijing. I hope she will much better result than Tokyo!
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #3818
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Beijing R1 against Serena.

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #3819
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Very tough draw ! Good luck to Elena !
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #3820
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

R1 against Serena Best of luck anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #3821
country flag *O.R*

Re: Cheering thread: Beijing - WDR1 with Erakovic!

Lost 4&2

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #3822
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of
Re: Cheering thread: ...

She lost in the 2nd Round in Moscow to Roberta Vinci..

Was an awesome year for Lena: 2 titles in singles and finally a GS in Doubles with Katya. Now she goes for the Tournament of Champions in Sofia, skipping the FedCup final.. Right decision, IMO..

Hope she can go to the semifinals, at least, to finish this great year..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva

Last edited by Pvt. Kovalenko : Oct 21st, 2013 at 01:28 AM.
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #3823
country flag Pierre75

Re: Cheering thread: ...

Good luck to Elena in Sofia !
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #3824
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering thread: Constantinople YEC SF with Makarova!

In the final
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #3825
country flag Pierre75

Re: Cheering thread: Constantinople YEC F with Makarova!

Congrats and good luck to Elena !