Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15 - Page 263 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3931
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15

Hypechard is a nice girl, but I can't help but dislike her for idolizing Sharapova of all people, her game is so unimpressive compared to other players of her generation. I can understand Stephens admiring Clijsters since Kim was such an incredible athlete, but Sharapova? Just cause she hits the ball hard and is hot? I also hate how the WTA glamours over her just because she's relatively attractive. JJ please take out the hype. JJ has a real chance for the SF, Sjorgen's Venus after 2 matches should not be as tough.
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #3932
country flag Empressive

Empressive has much to be proud of Empressive has much to be proud of Empressive has much to be proud of Empressive has much to be proud of Empressive has much to be proud of Empressive has much to be proud of Empressive has much to be proud of Empressive has much to be proud of Empressive has much to be proud of Empressive has much to be proud of Empressive has much to be proud of

Honestly, she should rout Genie. I want her to play Venus, but I can see Venus losing to Halep

I'm expecting final, now.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #3933
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Hypechard is a nice girl, but I can't help but dislike her for idolizing Sharapova of all people, her game is so unimpressive compared to other players of her generation. I can understand Stephens admiring Clijsters since Kim was such an incredible athlete, but Sharapova? Just cause she hits the ball hard and is hot? I also hate how the WTA glamours over her just because she's relatively attractive. JJ please take out the hype. JJ has a real chance for the SF, Sjorgen's Venus after 2 matches should not be as tough.
Maybe her ambition is earning huge amounts of endorsement money?

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #3934
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

JJ has a better chance against Venus than Halep. The creative pushers drive Jelena CRAZY.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #3935
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

That said, it would be nice for JJ to get her revenge on Halep for that Rome fiasco.
Spring Pools is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #3936
country flag JUst4FuN

JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light JUst4FuN is a glorious beacon of light

she has to start by beating Bouchard , go JJ
Nasty*****Mattek-Sands ****** Venus ******* Giorgi ****** Jabeur ****
Bojana****Petko*****Aga***** Ula***** !!
Good Luck Jelena !!!
JJ Back in Top 8 !!!!!
Next : Top5 and GS Title !!!!!
JUst4FuN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #3937
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company.

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gunna stay up and watch again! Rybarikova plays first so I'll def stay up.

If she plays Halep or Venus it'll prob be a night time match (especially against Venus) so maybe my nerves will get a rest and I'll just sleep through it and find out the match in the morning
Jankovic at her dramatic best will lead, throw the lead away, spot you a massive lead in the third set, decide to come back with some blazing retrieving and backhands, almost comeback, and then hand you the win, possibly with back to back double faults or netted forehands. You have no agency in this match. You might start to wonder if you have free will. Perhaps solipsism is true after all - is it Jankovic's world and you're simply allowed to live exist in it? It's basically existential waterboarding.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #3938
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future Saraya! has a brilliant future

Alarm has to ring 4 o clock in the morning..early !!! But for Caro and JJ in a row I will do!!!!!
Caroline Wozniacki - 250 Wochen Top Ten - 67 Wochen #1 - 34 WTA Finals - 21 WTA Turniersiege -Princess Charming of Tennis

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #3939
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping she can get to the QFs at least. Either Venus or Simona will be tough if JJ makes it.

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #3940
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Bouchard
Lets pray she has an off day

The Empress.

17 and counting...
ce is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #3941
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena into Tokyo R3 !

Easy draw. Hope Jelena beats Bouchard 6-2 6-1 like at Charleston

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #3942
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Are you all serious with this Canadian girl?

She's irrelevant and she has nothing to show us. She can play tennis but we can say the same thing about at least 100 players.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #3943
country flag Potato

JJ in the doubles QF!!
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #3944
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

Please win this Jelena!!!!!! I sort of like Bouchard but not against JJ!!!!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #3945
country flag AlonsoFx

AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of AlonsoFx has much to be proud of

Idemo, Jelena! :army:

pennetta | cetkovska | kvitova | voegele | ormaechea | koukalova | svitolina
AlonsoFx is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread