Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 05:53 AM   #1891
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Ruining a cakewalk draw?

I really didn't see this one coming.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 06:41 AM   #1892
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

It's okay to lose to the future of tennis
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 07:25 AM   #1893
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

She's losing to the future, the past & the present of tennis
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 12:35 PM   #1894
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously?

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 11:40 PM   #1895
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Will Saisai moonball her to death?
Should use that crystal ball more often . And to think I actually got my hopes up after she played well to beat Goerges in Seoul. Oy.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #1896
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Should use that crystal ball more often . And to think I actually got my hopes up after she played well to beat Goerges in Seoul. Oy.
It just proves how easy Goerges is to beat now...Irina is in horrendous form.

Slava Shvedova took out SaiSai today, but not without a struggle...

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #1897
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
It just proves how easy Goerges is to beat now...Irina is in horrendous form.
She *seemed* to be playing well, though. For the first time in months, she was composed and not rushing, not trying to win points too quickly, none of that. A few times she even had really well-constructed points where she inched her way forward and finished Julia off. For that one night she magically remembered she was newcomer of the year two years back and could play with the big girls. And now, we're back to pumpkin stage

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : Sep 24th, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #1898
country flag Ollie.

Quote:
She *seemed* to be playing well, though. For the first time in months, she was composed and not rushing, not trying to win points too quickly, none of that. A few times she even had really well-constructed points where she inched her way forward and finished Julia off. For that one night she magically remembered she was newcomer of the year two years back and could play with the big girls. And now, we're back to pumpkin stage
Yeah, exactly this.

It's just awful to see her losing like this...

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #1899
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With a game as big as Irina-Camelia's you are bound to have a good event or at least a good match once in a while, but it's not more than a flash in the pan right now.

It's a disaster to see her ranked where she is right now. She could be Top 30, she obviously knows it herself and that knowledge is increasing her frustration even more to a point that nothing is going anymore.

Let's hope she will stay injury-free in the off-season and get a good coach. She needs some loyal support right now.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 07:45 PM   #1900
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
It's a disaster to see her ranked where she is right now. She could be Top 30, she obviously knows it herself and that knowledge is increasing her frustration even more to a point that nothing is going anymore.
Let's hope she will stay injury-free in the off-season and get a good coach. She needs some loyal support right now.
Agreed. Her potential was never up for debate. It would be nice to see her living up to it -or at least part of it. Not sure if getting a full-time coach is doable (financially) right now. Hopefully, she could get one for the off-season at least. Starting 2014 on a positive note would be a plus.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #1901
country flag ioana_sk8r

Since this thread needed some good news

Doubles quarterfinals in Ningbo
I Begu/J Husarova (3) d V Dolong/O Govortsova 6-3 3-6 13-11. Into the semis
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #1902
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Since this thread needed some good news

Doubles quarterfinals in Ningbo
I Begu/J Husarova (3) d V Dolong/O Govortsova 6-3 3-6 13-11. Into the semis
So good are Husarova?
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1903
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
So good are Husarova?
Try and work with me here; it's been a rough night with Halep's game . Plus, this is only the second time she made it to the semis of a tournament this year -first one was the 'S-Hertogenbosch win with Medina Garrigues.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #1904
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Singles is the priority but she can't seem to wake up . F*ck doubles for now.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #1905
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Irina is in the MD for Linz

So, just in theory, she has a chance to defend her last year semifinal points
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote