Venus is getting her ranking up in Tokyo: with a 209 kmh serve into the SF! - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #496
country flag MrWaagh
Venus fan!

MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus is ready to get her ranking up in Tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post

You'll slaying in the GM threads. Proving them all once AGAIN that you don't count a Williams sister out after all these years and they still dont learn!
DEAD
MrWaagh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #497
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Fantastic result and beating the second best player in the world (whatever their condition) should give her a massive mental boost and the confidence to keep moving forward in her comeback.

How soon can somebody make highlights cos i've been in class all morning and i NEED to see this.

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #498
country flag jean_genie

jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute jean_genie has a reputation beyond repute

YES!!!!

So happy to come back to this result. Venus taking her chances where they come!!! Now on to the third round.
Go VENUS!!!
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #499
country flag MrWaagh
Venus fan!

MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute

''If u ever think about quitting- just think about my sister @Venuseswilliams she's the greatest.'' - Serena on Twitter
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #500
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

I love it when Serena stans for big sis; sisterly love, and they inspire each other.

Looking forward to seeing how Vee builds on these back to back wins. Here's to continued health and wins!
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #501
country flag Z1988

Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold Z1988 is a splendid one to behold

no highlight yet??
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #502
country flag MrWaagh
Venus fan!

Here's the updated draw guys

V.Williams vs Halep
Bouchard vs Jankovic

Kuznetsova vs Cirstea
Keys vs Kvitova

Safarova vs Stosur
Rybarikova vs Wozniacki

Kerber vs Ivanovic
Cibulkova vs A.Radwanska
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #503
joeshmo50

joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all

cmon highlights!! haha
joeshmo50 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #504
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenuStan View Post
YAS VEEEEEEEE!!!!

I don't give a shit how Vika was feeling. My girl needs the matches and big wins like these. Now shut the FUCK up Sam Smith.
Sam Smith is actually a HUGE Venus fan
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #505
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
Sam Smith is actually a HUGE Venus fan
Lol, I thought so? Dunno why she was siding with the idiot guy so much.
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #506
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post

You'll slaying in the GM threads. Proving them all once AGAIN that you don't count a Williams sister out after all these years and they still dont learn!

Next up is Halep. Honestly Vee's level wasn't as good as against Barthel, but it was still decent. She needs to blast Halep out of the court because she likes to take control of the rallies. Woz-Woz was making her move with her puffballs and Halep was spraying.
I love Miss Jay

Go Venus Go
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #507
country flag MrWaagh
Venus fan!

At the moment Venus has earned 125 ranking points in Tokyo. However, she will lose 280 ranking points after Luxembourg.
If she wins in the next round, she will be at a total of +225 ranking points.
After that things will start to get interesting. A QF win would be +395 ranking points. But R3 first!

Last edited by MrWaagh : Sep 24th, 2013 at 03:14 PM.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #508
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of
What about Halep ? Is she that impressive as they all say in GM?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
"Until Venus came along, tennis was dead. Venus brought tennis to life. When Serena came along and added more life, tennis became a very popular sport all over again. Until then, tennis had died and went to hell."
R. Williams
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #509
country flag thelittlestelf

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait to watch this match! I bet Vika would have beat most of the other players in the draw even feeling sick, so it's great to see Venus close out the match so convincingly. I'm so happy for her.

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #510
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

Mr Waagh,

Where's the dancing gifs
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote