Sloane Fall Season - Asia Swing Cheering Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #46
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Fall Season - Asia Swing Cheering Thread

You think her chacnes for gone for YEC is there a chance she still can make it ? she playing three more event after this, I more worry about her cracking top 10 before the year over through

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #47
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe not completely gone, but certainly much more difficult now.

She really had no right to lose that second set, especially wasting those four break points to lead 5-2 which would have surely been the match.
Must be quite crushing losing a match in this manner...I hope she can use the disappointment and frustration to fuel her on to better play.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:03 AM   #48
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

yeah she gonna need too make an final at one those Small event and an QF at China Open, I hoping she can make the YEC but I hope be mad if she get in as an ATL but I want her top be one top 8 player there mostly through I want her too crack top 10 by end of the year

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 05:41 AM   #49
country flag V-MAC

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Well she'll have plenty of opportunities to play many other YEC tournaments yet if she doesn't qualify for this one, and the top 10 will happen too.
I'm just a little concerned that she might be putting way too much pressure on herself at the moment. The pattern of this match had all the makings of a classic "headcase" performance
I guess we'll see what happens next week
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #50
MrV

MrV has disabled reputation

Very disappointing news to wake up to and hearing that she served for the match is not a good sign either.

I imagine herYEC hopes have gone but I hope she doesnt flame out for the rest of the tournaments as well and continues to be determined to win her first title and get a top 10 finish by the end of year.
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #51
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future

Sorry, she has no business losing to Bouchard.

Maybe this match will light a fire under her ass, that she lost to another up and comer, and someone she should be beating routinely
TrojanStallion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #52
jkelley94

jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all jkelley94 is a name known to all

I hope the depression caused by this match goes away some time soon
jkelley94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #53
country flag Trey

Hopefully she can rebound at china open right now she currently number 9 on Race for YEC she be number 8 if Pova don't play but we can't count on that cause Pova is training it seem

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #54
country flag V-MAC

Not to mention Wozniacki and Kerber are right on her ass
Hopefully they will both lose ASAP in Tokyo
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #55
country flag Trey

lol Yeah I think Kerber will be upset today by Ana if Ana can continue too play the way she been playing so far but again that an big if when come Ana. & Wozniacki just won so she might hurt sloane chances I like too see Sloane in the YEC hopefully she go deep in the next three events

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 05:15 AM   #56
country flag Trey

okay i don't feel so bad Genie just beat JJ 7-5 6-2 Genie atm on fire but our girl sloane put up a better fight

Old Sep 25th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #57
country flag V-MAC

Now Vee just needs to take care of Eugenie
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #58
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
You think her chacnes for gone for YEC is there a chance she still can make it ? she playing three more event after this, I more worry about her cracking top 10 before the year over through
She'll pretty much have to go deep in all 3 and maybe even win a tourney. It's very possible if she can get back to her best form After all, Beijing is like a 5th slam and we all know how Sloane does at Slams

Tough loss against Genie
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #59
country flag V-MAC

yeah looking at the race rankings at the moment, Sloane still has a pretty good chance of making it but obviously she can't afford another early loss. I am very fearful of Wozniacki though....she seems to be creeping up from behind quite rapidly
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #60
country flag Trey

Both Caroline & Kerber won their matches which put Woz Higher in the race over sloane and Kerber need too win her next match to over take sloane in race. I hoping Caro can beat Kerber for that won't happen because even if she don't make it being an Alternates would be great IMO as well & really i hoping she can crack top 10 before the year over