Anna Karolina Schmiedlová - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #361
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Karolina Schmiedlová

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Okay thanks I ask cause I thought I saw GRC Bank Guangzhou International Women's Open on her schedule on her web site during the U.S. Open but thanks again
This is a recent news item from today. This week she makes her high school graduation at Sports school in Kosice.
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #362
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Next tournament:

Main draw WTA 125 Ningbo (CHN) 2013 | Sep 23
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #363
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

THe Main Draw for Ningbo come out tomorrow ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #364
country flag elba

Quote:
THe Main Draw for Ningbo come out tomorrow ?
Yes, MD starts on sunday.
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 07:12 AM   #365
country flag elba

WTA 125 Ningbo (CHN)

(1)Jovanovski v Razzano
Peer v Fichman
Govortsova v Dolonc
Schmiedlova v (6)Ka.Pliskova
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 06:39 AM   #366
country flag elba

WTA 125 Ningbo (CHN), 1. round

Anna Karolína Schmiedlova def. (6) Ka.Pliskova 63 63
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 06:55 AM   #367
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
WTA 125 Ningbo (CHN), 1. round

Anna Karolína Schmiedlova def. (6) Ka.Pliskova 63 63
Easily than thought
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 07:22 AM   #368
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
She had a hard time closing the MP..up 40 love then probably she got nervous to deuce..good thing she was able to close it out

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 07:25 AM   #369
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodnar View Post
Easily than thought
won 1. service AKS 65 % KP 65 %
won 2. service AKS 60 % KP 36 %
break points won AKS 5/6 KP 2/6
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #370
country flag elba

Schmiedlova - Dolonc 60 61
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #371
country flag elba

Kaja over FB:

,,Hi guys, I played very well today. It was very hot weather conditions there, so I was concentrating to be on the court as short as possible. Today it worked. We´ ll see, if it goes well tomorrow again."
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #372
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

(1) Bojana Jovanovski def Anna Karolina Schmiedlová 6-1 7-5

Tough lost but Bojana been in good form plus she just won an title

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #373
country flag elba

Quote:
(1) Bojana Jovanovski def Anna Karolina Schmiedlová 6-1 7-5

Tough lost but Bojana been in good form plus she just won an title
The evaluation is difficult because the game was not streamed..
Finally, an excellent tournament for Anna Karolina, she would have to fight more in the first set and still be more resolute in the second.
If she with trainer draws the lessons (compare Jovanovski - Cepelova in Fed Cup), this game can let be Anna Karolina better.
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #374
country flag Trey

China Open Qualifying Draw

(1) Eugenie Bouchard v (wc)Zheng Saisai
Anna Schmiedlova v (15)Johanna Larsson

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #375
country flag elba

Quote:
China Open Qualifying Draw

(1) Eugenie Bouchard v (wc)Zheng Saisai
Anna Schmiedlova v (15)Johanna Larsson
If I would bet $ 5,000 that Anna Karolina win in Beijing, so maybe I got even more than her winner price.