how would you like maria to end 2013??? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 02:21 PM   #31
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: how would you like maria to end 2013???

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
I think she should return back in Auckland, play a MM before AO. Nadal with his MM serias in Latin America had a good strategy and it worked. I absolutely hate an idea that she may have her first match after a break at a Slam

as for YEC, I'm almsot sure it will be again dull competition between Serena and Azarenka with Masha's announcement of skipping it 1 day before the start of competition
Yeah, she really must play something sorta Brisbane before AO...she must!..
YEC, I am lost, don't know what to expect and idk if I want that she plays there...I missed her sOOOO bad, but another R1 flop will be unbearable...
However, nothing depends on us here, just wait, hope and see
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 12:00 AM   #32
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Looks like she's still trying to get fit for YEC by her video on Facebook. Not sure when it was taken tho as she cheated us a few times before. But I'm really hoping to see her playing I'm YEC and end the year with that tournament.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 06:23 PM   #33
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

The WTA site has announced Maria has qualified for the Championships. I guess they wouldn't've announced it if she was 100% guaranteed not to playing it maybe?

IF she does play it (and I'm aware there's still like a 90% chance she won't play it, but humour me ), I wonder if she might even play Moscow or Luxembourg to get a couple of matches' practice?

Last edited by dsanders06 : Sep 23rd, 2013 at 06:28 PM.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 06:30 PM   #34
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

let's hope for the best.
maybe some fans have a way to get our well wishes to her. maybe that would help?
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 10:29 PM   #35
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
The WTA site has announced Maria has qualified for the Championships. I guess they wouldn't've announced it if she was 100% guaranteed not to playing it maybe?

IF she does play it (and I'm aware there's still like a 90% chance she won't play it, but humour me ), I wonder if she might even play Moscow or Luxembourg to get a couple of matches' practice?
This has never happened tho. She's either fit and unfit the amount of matches is irrelevant to her.

goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #36
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
99% that she won't play Istanbul, a think more than 80% that she will return back in Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post
This has never happened tho. She's either fit and unfit the amount of matches is irrelevant to her.

the only GS tournament Masha is really preparing well for and has enough match preactice is French Open nowadays, hence the results. She has tricky tactics before AO (entring the tournament fresh , but deteriorating from round to round ), absolutely flop-strategy before Wimbledon and she is always tired or injured before USO ....

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Sep 24th, 2013 at 10:00 AM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 01:07 AM   #37
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Will Maria play the Fed Cup Final
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 08:13 AM   #38
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldlion View Post

this.
Playing MMs events does nothing for Maria IF she's 100 % fit game wise. Frankly, I'm not sure if playing YEC is a good idea, but she already rushed back to court in 2011 and then was forced to withdraw again, so maybe she really likes this tournament...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #39
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
this.
Playing MMs events does nothing for Maria IF she's 100 % fit game wise. Frankly, I'm not sure if playing YEC is a good idea, but she already rushed back to court in 2011 and then was forced to withdraw again, so maybe she really likes this tournament...

it looks like Vika, Aga , Errani are all in quite poor form. Probably it won't be a bad idea to play Istanbul, where at least there is no wind and she always has great support from the crowd

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #40

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Could Maria be fit enough in time for the Kremlin Cup.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #41
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Could Maria be fit enough in time for the Kremlin Cup.

She will hardly ever play Kremlin Cup. The surface used there is a complete disaster. It's the slowest court in the tour.

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
She will hardly ever play Kremlin Cup. The surface used there is a complete disaster. It's the slowest court in the tour.
I used to like the pink and green courts that was used until 2009
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #43
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Well, she confirmed that she will play the exho in colombia in December

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #44
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Will Maria play the Fed Cup Final
when was this confirmed?
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #45
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
when was this confirmed?
It's a troll, always ome to say lies about Maria playing tournaments

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote