Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2 - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 11:17 AM   #556
country flag dreylau

dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
Next Schedule:

Linz(Q)-Moscow(Q)-Sofia(WC)
you should have a look on her official website : http://www.tsvetanapironkova.com/bg/tournament Her next tournaments are Beijing, Linz, Luxembourg and not Moscow and Sofia.

Tsvetana's official website

Last edited by dreylau : Sep 23rd, 2013 at 11:26 AM.
dreylau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 05:06 PM   #557
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreylau View Post
you should have a look on her official website : http://www.tsvetanapironkova.com/bg/tournament Her next tournaments are Beijing, Linz, Luxembourg and not Moscow and Sofia.
Sorry. I didn't go to see her official website. I just saw the list of TF: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=574137

According to her website, she will go to Luxembourg.

As for China Open, maybe she can't get the qualifying position.

Because of it, I won't go to China Open this year.
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #558
country flag dreylau

dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future

she enters in the qualies in the China open

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #559

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
she enters in the qualies in the China open
But I am not in Beijing now. So sad
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #560

Q-draw of China Open:

Tsurenko vs Pironkova
Martic vs Scheepers
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #561

To be honest, it's really a good draw. She never won a match in Beijing. Come on this year.
Pironkova 2-0 Tsurenko
Pironkova 4-0 Martic
Pironkova 0-0 Scheepers
Old Sep 28th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #562

Q1

Pironkova 46 46 Tsurenko

OMG! Tsveti! How can you survive yourself!!!???
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 07:00 PM   #563

She has withdrawn the Q-list of Linz.
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #564

Schedule:
Luxembourg(MD)- Poitiers 100K(Q) -Sofia(WC)

Poitiers 100K(Q) isn't listed on her website.
But in ITF official website, her name is in Q-list.
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #565
country flag dreylau

in my opinion she won't play in Poitiers. If her website doesn't list Poitiers, it's because she won't play there.

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #566

Main Draw of Luxembourg Open

(1)Wozniacki v (wc)Minella
Cadantu v Niculescu
Hsieh v Q
Schiavone v (8)Jovanovski

(3)Lisicki v Vekic
Mladenovic v Q
Q v Knapp
Petkovic v (7)Bouchard

(5)Safarova v Peng
Pironkova v Beck
(wc)Watson v Wickmayer
Q v (4)Flipkens

(6)Barthel v Voegele
Dominguez Lino v Ka. Pliskova
Meusburger v Begu
(wc)Bacsinszky v (2)Stephens
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #567

Q1:
Pironkova 2-6 2-6 Beck

This year, she flopped so fast. Really don't know what happened to her.
Old Oct 19th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #568
country flag RandomShot

RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold

Oh Tsvetana . Maybe she should play some 125s or something to get some confidence going. She can play well (as she's proved at Wimbledon), so it's a little baffling how she can't translate it to other surfaces (other than that R4 appearance at the US Open).
Mum, dad, we have a trophy!
RandomShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #569

Quote:
in my opinion she won't play in Poitiers. If her website doesn't list Poitiers, it's because she won't play there.
Yes, you are right. She quit the draw of Poitiers. And she will directly play Sofia
Old Oct 20th, 2013, 06:36 AM   #570

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomShot View Post
Oh Tsvetana . Maybe she should play some 125s or something to get some confidence going. She can play well (as she's proved at Wimbledon), so it's a little baffling how she can't translate it to other surfaces (other than that R4 appearance at the US Open).
This season is really tough for her.