Forza Roberta!!! - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #841
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Forza Roberta!!!

She first talks about her first match in Palermo. She says it was a hard match and on clay after a big break from this surface. She compliments her opponents.
She then explains why they all decided to play in Cagliari because they think they have bigger chances on clay against Russia.
She then says she would like to enter YEC but if she fails she will try against next year.
She says she will play Cincinnati, Toronto and US Open.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #842
country flag matthewg9

matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to Roby for yesterday's match! People are saying that Sarita let her win but Roberta actually played a very good match... she was being very aggressive! She deserved the title...

Plus, pic for WTA's "Strong is beautiful"
matthewg9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 09:45 PM   #843
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 01:09 AM   #844
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #845
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe last chance for Roberta to enter Top 10 this week in Cincy.
Old Aug 15th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #846
country flag matthewg9

matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light matthewg9 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope Bartoli asks to be removed from ranking, so Roberta has more chances to enter top 10!
matthewg9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #847
Eldest

QF against Jankovic. Winnable. And it is a must now.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #848
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

of course played the worst match of her career
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #849
Eldest

Will lose some places as well after USO unless she defends almost everything.
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 01:56 AM   #850
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Roberta. Hardly anyone posts here and she's almost top 10...
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 01:05 PM   #851
Eldest

She, obviously, has her fans here. BUT Italians don't tend to post a lot in cheering threads, excluding Giorgi,
Pennetta and a bit Errani, and other fans aren't that encouraged to post here.
This said, Roberta is playing Tokyo this week. The one who wins more matches among her, Kerbz and Kvitova is Top 10 (excluding surprises).
Forza.
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 11:08 PM   #852
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Playing Safarova next...it's a tough one for me, because I'd love Lucie to get an upset, but I'd also love Roby to do well here and make the top 10.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #853
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

have you all given up on roby?
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 03:17 PM   #854
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

Not me...waiting for her match
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 08:09 PM   #855
country flag martin90

martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold

Roby

Hope she a least can do good in doubles
martin90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote