Alice 'Lolly' Matteucci - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #16
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: Alice 'Lolly' Matteucci

Santa Margherita di Pula, 10K

Final
Alice Matteucci d. Caludia Giovine 5-7 6-2 7-5
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #17
Rye

Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute

Lolly. She really should have played more non-junior tournaments this year, but I am sure she will climb the ranking quickly.
Rye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #18
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

Santa Margherita di Pula ITF $ 10,000
ALICE MATTEUCCI TAKES HIS FIRST TITLE

In the splendid setting of the Forte Village Resort, this morning, went to the scene of the final act of the tournament ITF - Pro Circuits Santa Margherita di Pula $ 10,000, features two blue, Claudia Giovine, No. 770 WTA and Alice Matteucci n ° 1065 WTA .
The final long and hard-fought, saw its epilogue, after 2 hours and 47 minutes of play, when Alice Matteucci, after losing the first set, won the benefits the twelfth game of the third set, closing the contest in his favor, with a final score of 5-7,6-2,7-5.
The Pescara, born in 1995, after excellent results in Junior tournaments, has succeeded in the first final, winning his first career success in the ITF circuit, beating with an excellent performance both in tennis is a mental level, a talented Claudia Giovine , the second season finale, after the victory in the ITF tournament in Turin.
Due to the success of today, Alice Matteucci, in addition to enroll for the first time his name in gold in a tournament ITF, will improve its current best ranking, No. 1065, entering for the first time in his career, in the top 1000 worldwide.

Fonte Articolo: https://www.facebook.com/TennisteItaliane?ref=hl
milionesimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 05:28 PM   #19
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Alice has led Italy into the final of the 18U "Summer" Cup
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 09:46 AM   #20
Rye

Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute

Romania has Bara and Ducu for sure, so it will be hard to win it. Good luck anyway, having reached the final is good.
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 01:02 PM   #21
Rye

They won. Unexpected to me!
This was Lolly's last tournament/event with juniors. Now just pro circuit, starting with next week's tournament, another one in Santa Margherita where she is directly in.
It looks a bis stronger honestly, but her confidence must be pretty high so a good result might come.
Old Dec 21st, 2013, 05:43 PM   #22
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

Alice Matteucci with the National Team under 18 of Italy has been awarded yesterday for the victory of Summer Cup Europe 2013: http://www.tennisteitaliane.it/?p=427

Old Jan 25th, 2014, 06:34 PM   #23
country flag milionesimo

Alice Matteucci will be convened for the first time in the National Italy Team for the first match Fed Cup 2014 against National American Team

Fonte notizia: http://www.tennisteitaliane.it/?p=838
Old Jan 25th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #24
Rye

Great experience for her
Old Feb 24th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #25
Rye

HUGE win for Alice in Beinasco 25k today. She defeated top seed and former RG junior champ Jabeur 6-4 in the third
Old Mar 4th, 2014, 09:55 PM   #26
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

she won her 1st round match against the 1st seed in a 10 k in france...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #27
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

she is in the semis

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 01:31 PM   #28
Rye

10k Amiens Semifinal
Alice Matteucci def. (3)Isabella Shinikova (BUL) 60 63

Another good result for Alice Good luck in the final.
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #29
country flag milionesimo

The promising young tennis blue Alice Matteucci 1995 class No. 692 in the world ranking has won this afternoon on clay indoors dell'Amiens French Athletic Club in the final of the main draw of the $ 10,000 ITF tournament Amiens, thanks to its success in the semifinal match against Bulgarian player Shinikova Isabella born 1991 No. 362 in the world, defeated in straight sets with a score of 6-0,6-3.

Full article on: http://www.tennisteitaliane.it/?p=1342
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #30
Rye

Alice wins her second title, in Amiens Not even a set lost!