Maria in Seoul - Korea Open 2013 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #46
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria in Seoul - Korea Open 2013

TBH she should take the rest of 2013 off. She is only going to hurt herself even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #47
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Physically, she seemed ok.
She wasn't.
I don't really know what to think.
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #48
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
Injured again .

Thinking about it, I'm sure she really wants to play the Fed Cup final, after that, who knows. Either she can somehow heal her knee or I really fear she will end her career, especially with marriage coming soon.
Sabbatical year maybe? she's way too young to completely end her career, these days it could definitely be considered as an early retirement.
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #49
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Hard to imagine now that she was at the top just 5 months ago

It goes so fast in tennis...
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #50
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
Either she can somehow heal her knee or I really fear she will end her career, especially with marriage coming soon.
no, let's not speak about a retirement yet that's just too early. Considering how "older" players are doing so great these days, then it would be a pity...but you are right, if she doesn't find a way to heal her knee, then she could call it a career very soon.

my advice as always: marry Ovi, take a nice honeymoon, and come back stronger than ever, to win a grand slam

now she has withdrawn from Tokyo, just like last year.
Will she come back this season? What do you think? She surely wants to play the fedcup final and her home tourney in Moscow as well

...olympic bronze medalist...

Last edited by peterlein : Sep 19th, 2013 at 08:34 PM.
peterlein is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #51
country flag Iblis

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlein View Post
Will she come back this season?
Tough to say.
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #52
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Speaking of retirement Igor (Andreev) has hung up his rackets and called it a career. Hope Maria doesn't follow suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #53
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlein View Post
no, let's not speak about a retirement yet that's just too early. Considering how "older" players are doing so great these days, then it would be a pity...but you are right, if she doesn't find a way to heal her knee, then she could call it a career very soon.

my advice as always: marry Ovi, take a nice honeymoon, and come back stronger than ever, to win a grand slam

now she has withdrawn from Tokyo, just like last year.
Will she come back this season? What do you think? She surely wants to play the fedcup final and her home tourney in Moscow as well
Okay, I will not mention the forbidden "R-word" again . I just have a bad feeling somehow, but maybe its just me. Beijing, Moscow and Fed Cup final is left, normally she will play all three of them. But who knows.

Fed Cup final is not looking good either, Sharapova injured, Kiri too, I don"t really know who is left to win a match against the tireless Errani or Vinci on clay. Makarova maybe, but will be tough.
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 04:00 AM   #54
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like Kiri's career is disintegrating after finally making the top 10. It is crazy. I have never seen anything like it. No one saw this coming. It's like she doesn't care. She is losing matches so easily. It is like she finally made the top 10 and relaxed. Well honey everyone wants to beat you badly so wake up fast before you can't get out of this atrocious slump.

If she keeps playing she needs a spark a new coach a serving coach or something. Daddy isn't getting the job done. What happened to her serve? Her serve has been terrible and her form has been terrible. She worked so hard to get a decent first serve now it's awful and it's killing the rest of her game.

Kiri may travel with the Russian team to Italy for the Fed Cup final but she won't play unless her form improves alot. I can't see Tarpischev putting an out of form Kiri out there against Errani or Vinci. She wouldn't stand a chance. Look for Ekat and Pav to play singles. Pova if she was healthy and wanted to play. But she is not healthy.

After the French where Maria made the quarters and finally made the top 10 we were talking about her YEC possibilities. I never thought it was realistic. But I also never saw this slump coming playing the worst tennis of her career. I don't want to hear abut injuries. If she's unjiured she shouldn't be playing. We hear about her bad knee but Kiri moved fine at the U.S. Open yet got destroyed by Halep in the third round playing like a junior in that match when she was the veteran. If her knee needs to be fixed then she should do it and take the time needed to recover even if it's a long time.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Sep 21st, 2013 at 04:53 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 02:00 PM   #55
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

It's the injury causing it imo.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 05:12 PM   #56
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
It's the injury causing it imo.
If Kiri was really injured don't you think she would know enough after 11 years on the tour to take time off to heal up? I do. I think it's that Kiri finally won another singles title and that she finally made the top 10 and is having la etdown after that. Maybe she doesn't care as much as before. it is possible. Kiri won that elusive title and made the top 10 this year with left knee tendonitis and a sore right shoulder. She has played in some pain for years. I just think she is having a letdown but it looks like her career has bottomed out. If she is injured and can't take care of herself then her handlers needs to help her out. But I don't think they will because it's all about the benjamins (money). One thing is for sure if Kiri does not fix her serve she will continue to lose more than she wins. I hope she finds her way back but it won't be easy because Little Maria has a fragile game to go along with her fragile body.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Sep 21st, 2013 at 05:52 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote