Alexandra Cadantu - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #1516
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Bossing that second set bagel.

On a positive note, she managed to take a total of 4 games against Aga, the same number she took Nara in the first round of the USO.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #1517
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Bossing that second set bagel.

On a positive note, she managed to take a total of 4 games against Aga, the same number she took Nara in the first round of the USO.
What did you expect?

She was losing to Voegele in 39 minutes a couple of weeks ago.

She outplayed a Top 10 player for one half of the match, just lacked the consistency to pull it through. Her performance in the 1st set was close to the best she can play right now. She was great.

It impressed me that she didn't have problems to keep up in the rallies with Radwanska, after all this is HC.

She was basically finished after that 1st set which took visibly all her energy. But she has improved tons on Hard Court in comparison to last year and there is still some room for improvement left.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #1518
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

6-4
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #1519
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Good job!
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #1520
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Pulled out of Ningbo.

My eyes didn't deceive me. She was simply finished. Good decision to not risk an injury here.
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #1521
country flag Curcubeu

By the way, she is going to rock 2014 with the new point distribution and journeywoman friendly calendar.
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 01:41 PM   #1522

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

If she stays healthy & picks the right tournaments to enter, we might even see her in Top 50 in 2014 with the new ranking points distribution. Her and an army of Spanish Girls
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 02:04 PM   #1523
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
By the way, she is going to rock 2014 with the new point distribution and journeywoman friendly calendar.
I saw her live this year and in all honesty, I believe in her chances to become a solid top 50 player and maybe grab a title in the next years...the only thing is that I believe she needs to believe in her cahnces more on the slightly faster courts. Her game is really suitable to those medium speed situation where her "griding" can help her against big hitters, but her aggressive game wouldn't be too penalized by her lack of power. Indoor clay and slow HC (as well as green clay) should fit her the best and IMO she should try to peack for those...call me crazy but I can see her going further in Madrid and Indian Wells than the likes of Bastad or Quebeq city

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 06:54 PM   #1524
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Grass is her best surface, hence her only GS win coming at Wimbledon. She's winning Birmingham next year
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #1525
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Pulled out of Beijing Q too :| WTF ?
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1526
country flag Curcubeu

Probably just exhausted. She looked finish against Radwanska after giving it all in the 1st set

From Tashkent:

Old Oct 4th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #1527
country flag Curcubeu

Alexandra has once again changed coaches and is now training together with Alin Illina.

There is a link to her 'Official Site' on the WTA website, but the link seems to be misleading to another non tennis related profile. I don't know if anyone of you can open it.
Old Oct 4th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #1528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
There is a link to her 'Official Site' on the WTA website, but the link seems to be misleading to another non tennis related profile. I don't know if anyone of you can open it.
Nope, not working, it directs to some Alexandra Bour Développeur / Chef de produits Textiles CV

The good news (for us) is that Safarova is out of Linz and Alexandra got a spot in the MD
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #1529
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

any idea on the changing of coaches?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #1530
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Linz, Main Draw:

Cirstea(5) VS Mayr-Achleitner(WC)
Q vs Q
Cadantu vs Klaffner(WC)
Niculescu vs Ivanovic(2)

Another 30 ranking points served on a silver plate.

And who knows about R2?