Viktoriya Tomova Cheering Thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #226
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all
Re: Viktoriya Tomova Cheering Thread

Viki got MD WC!GL!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #227
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

for Sofia?

IF so, not unexpected who else?
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #228
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all

no no for the Romanian one-The bulgarian ones i guess she will receives one as she is playing at the club, as wellas few others, maybe Ani vangelova, Karamanoleva and etc...
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 07:42 AM   #229
country flag ianchohr

(wc)Viktoriya Tomova (BUL) v Ines Ferrer-Suarez (ESP), possible next round against Dia Eftimovawill be interesting if they meet-
Any idea of Ines ferer-Suarez???
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #230
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

6-7 5-7

Wondering how she was going to play in Bankya if she won today
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #231
country flag ianchohr

What is in Bankya-national team championship or?I guess she would just skip it... rarely good players play in any kind of National Championships...
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #232
country flag Snooked

Yup..she played last year and today in 09:21 they posted the teams for this year and she is in (so it's not before they knew the result)
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #233
country flag ianchohr

Viki is into 1/4 final in Dobrich 25k, winning over 2nd seed Kristina Kucova 6;3 6:1!!!!
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #234
country flag ianchohr

Playing Tabach for place in 1/2 final!
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 04:50 AM   #235
country flag RandomShot

RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold

Since the $25,000 Dobrich tournament (where she lost to El Tabakh [the last update here]), she went 12-9 until the end of the year, reaching the final in $10,000 Burgas where she lost to Evtimova. She achieved her career high of 378 on September 30, 2013.
Mum, dad, we have a trophy!
RandomShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 08:30 AM   #236
country flag ianchohr

Vicky will play Fed Cup for first time!Good Luck!
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 10:24 AM   #237
country flag ianchohr

Vicky won doubles title in 10k in Croatian, next tourney 10k in Bol(croatia).
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 10:30 AM   #238
country flag ianchohr

Viki is in final, great win over awkward opponent as Anne Schaffer(230). Gl in the final. Hopefully this will be good boost in her confidence, as Vicky beat 2 girls with 6;0:P She is playing 50k Istanbul next, a good run there could place Vicky in direct entry for most 25k+ tourneys
Old May 18th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #239
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

ITF BOL 10,000$

Runner-up

Winner (with Mikulcic)

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 10:24 PM   #240
country flag Potapovushina
Losing sensation for you my love I fear

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

She loves Bol
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote