On the train next to Ash Barty... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #1
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of
Red face On the train next to Ash Barty...

Gotta say, not looking very fit at all.
Tennis Aus And wta rules obviously limit her ability to play events so you'd think she'd be in good shape due to off court activities
Hmmm not so much
The lady on my other side listening to kenny g
Not good either !
HOS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #2
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the train next to Ash Barty...

Okay.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #3
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
Not good either !
I agree. Kenny G. ewww
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #4
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she and Taylor Townsend are on to something LOL.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 04:29 AM   #5
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Where was this?

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 05:39 AM   #6
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Melbourne.
She was jumping off the train at Richmond station- which is next to Melbourne Park.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #7
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Her fitness is a problem only managing 3 slam finals in a year. Very poor effort.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #8
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
Gotta say, not looking very fit at all.
Tennis Aus And wta rules obviously limit her ability to play events so you'd think she'd be in good shape due to off court activities
Hmmm not so much
Not good either !
She is actually in school.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #9
country flag HOS

Whatevs
Sorry I spoke
Yep 3 grand slams finals is great, I think it is ok to say she could be fitter
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #10
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

You just met a high profile sportsperson and all you could think to say about it was to insult them.

Somebody please delete this stupid thread.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #11
country flag HOS

How is this insulting them?
Saying they could be fitter!
HGet over yourself
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #12
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

How random mate. Haha.

She's 17 so she'll have plenty of time to get fitter.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote